CURRICULUM LEADERS, 2007 EARLY READING FIRST GRANTS
- FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES SHOWCASE. // JGIM: Journal of General Internal Medicine;Dec2007 Forum Supplement, p11
A chart is presented which depicts several federal and foundation grants in the U.S.
- PART 2: List of gender equality focused aid activities, all sectors, 2002-2003. // Creditor Reporting System on Aid Activities -- Systeme de notifi;Nov2005, Vol. 2005 Issue 6, p73
A chart is presented that list the gender equality focused aid activities at several sectors from 2002 to 2003.
- monthly metric. // Distance Education Report;11/1/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 21, p3
A chart is presented on a survey on making grants by organization for distance learning students.
- Block Grants for Welfare (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families), 20051. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2008, p380
A chart is presented that lists the block grants for welfare in the U.S. in 2005.
- FEDERAL FINANCE. // Economic Indicators;Jan2011, Vol. 116 Issue 1, p32
Several charts are presented depicting federal finance including budget deficits, corporation income taxes, and federal grants-in-aid.
- NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;11/22/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33420, p8
Two charts are presented depicting the condition of the bond and securities market worldwide which include the contracts entered by the state of New York and the grants being awarded for the reconstruction of the public buildings in Puerto Rico.
- THE LIST. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;9/16/2011, p12
Two charts are presented depicting the largest recovery projects-contracts and largest recovery projects-grants in the Central San Joaquin Valley which include Wood Brothers Inc., Granite Construction Co., and Western Oilfields Supply Co.
- Funding Opportunities Showcase. // JGIM: Journal of General Internal Medicine;May2008 SGIM Forum, p8
Several charts on medical grants including federal grants and foundation grants are presented.
- STANDARD YARN WEIGHT SYSTEM. // Crochet!;Nov2008, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p79
A chart is presented that lists the standard yarn weight system.