Fallout at Haights Cross Sees Resignation of Quandt
- New leader for publisher. // Westchester County Business Journal;9/3/2007, Vol. 46 Issue 36, p11
The article reports on the resignation of Peter J. Quandt, chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of Haights Cross Communication Inc. in White Plains, New York. Due to his resignation, the company has elected Paul J. Recca, the company's executive vice president, to act as interim CEO and...
- by the numbers. // Hotel Management (21582122);Jul2012, Vol. 227 Issue 9, p6
The article presents various facts related to chief executive officers (CEOs) in the hotel industry including a majority of CEOs in Europe and North America being in their early 50s, an increase in the turnover of CEOs in 2011 compared to 2009, and many CEOs being well educated.
- Gatekeepers. // Latin Trade (English);Sep2007, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p4
The article discusses reports within the September 2007 issue of "Latin Trade," including one on Brazil Central Bank President Henrique Meirelles and another on Robert Selander, global CEO of payments processor MasterCard.
- CORRECTION. // Hill;10/3/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 116, p3
A correction to the article regarding the president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Mental Health America that was published in the October 2, 2008 issue is presented.
- Peopleï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;6/14/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p8
The article announces that Haights Cross Communications Inc. has named Ronald Schlosser as its chief executive officer (CEO) and Paul Crecca has been appointed to his former position as the chief financial officer of the company.
- HMH Names Zecher President & CEO. // Educational Marketer;9/12/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 18, p1
The article announces that Linda Zecher was appointed as president, chief executive officer (CEO), and director at Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (HMH) in Boston, Massachusetts.
- New CEO for Children's Miracle Network. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;1/10/2011, Vol. 40 Issue 25, p2
The article announces that John Ladck was appointed president and chief executive officer at Children's Miracle Network Hospitals in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Buca di Beppo names Tasman chief executive. Van Landingham, Vanessa // Nation's Restaurant News;5/28/2012, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p32
The article announces that Rick Tasman was appointed president and chief executive officer (CEO) at Italian casual-dining chain Buca di Beppo.
- Robbie Thompson Is Named CEO of Mid-America Credit Union Association. Rubenstein, Jim // Credit Union Times;6/16/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p6
The article announces the promotion of Robbie Thompson as the new president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Mid-America Credit Union Association.