- Information Vehicles. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2006, Vol. 47 Issue 10, p57
The article offers news on issues related to information resources for the truck trailer industry in the U.S. The "2005 Metal Forming and Fabricating Industry Wage & Benefits Survey," is released by the Fabricators & Manufacturers Association International and its technology affiliate, the Tube...
- Manual details Dana Spicer brake applications. // Modern Bulk Transporter;Jun2003, Vol. 65 Issue 12, p47
Reports on the release of Dana Corp.'s 'Dana Spicer Brake Application Guidelines Manual.' Features of the publication.
- bulletins. // Fleet Owner;May2006, Vol. 101 Issue 5, p32
The article offers news briefs related to the trucking industry in the U.S. On steer and drive axles for Kenworth and Peterbilt Class 8 tractors, the Bendix ADB22X air disc brake is now optional. The ADBB22X eliminates brake fade without degrading stopping power. A 6-page brochure has been...
- NEW LITERATURE. // Design News;10/26/92, Vol. 48 Issue 20, p171
The article presents a list of new non-book materials on engineering. These information resources provides topics that range from thermoplastics, underwater connectors, adhesive films, plastic tubing and fittings, thermal control, clamping cylinders, to pin and sleeve system, castings, and...
- Latest Dana Spicer Trailer Brake System Sets New Industry Standard for Reduced Labor Costs and Less Downtime. // Fleet Equipment;Aug2000, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p65
Reports on Dana Corporation's Spicer Trailer Products Division's release of Express Brake system, a brake system designed to reduce downtime and replacement costs for trailers. Design and engineering features of the brake system; Friction surfaces of the system.
- Dana white paper outlines strategies for truck owners. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;2/16/2016, p2
The article reports on the availability of a paper titled "Titled Optimized Tire-Pressure Management" of the commercial company Dana Holding Corp. for the commercial-trucking industry.
- Radial tire guide updated. // American Trucker;Nov2011, p15
The article reports on the publication of the fourth edition of the "Radial Tire Conditions Analysis Guide," by the Technology and Maintenance Council (TMC), which is available in print and compact disc (CD) versions.
- What's an IETM? …and How Do I Get One? // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Dec2006, Issue 649, p56
The article evaluates interactive electronic technical manuals from the U.S. Army.
- RoadrangerÂ® Offers Two New Brochures. // Fleet Equipment;Dec2003, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p32
Discusses the publication of Roadranger Marketing's Roadranger Solutions brochure, which reveals the complete Roadranger systems and solutions story for trucks. Joint initiative between Eaton Corp. and Dana Corp.; Guidelines for product applications; Roadranger service and support information.