Green glass service bodies
- Astoria boosts manufacturing capacity. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2006, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p8
The article reports on the building added by Astoria Industries in its Osceola, Iowa facility in 2006. The Osceola facility will contain equipment such as flex molds, which is claimed by the company to offers consistent and product tolerances and finishes. The company also plans to introduce and...
- Scrap does a slow fade. Truini, Joe // Waste News;04/19/99, Vol. 4 Issue 49, p22
Presents market trends for scrap and recycled materials in the United States for April 19, 1999. Includes scrap steel prices in Miami, Florida; Highs and lows; Average price rates.
- Pacific Steel & Recycling boosts scrap-iron capacity. McLean, Mike // Journal of Business (10756124);9/13/2012, Vol. 27 Issue 20, pB9
The article focuses on the increased production of scrap iron at Pacific Steel & Recycling. It states that the company will install a large piece of equipment in Spokane, Washington, which will increase its capacity to process scrap iron to be melted at steel mills and made into new products. It...
- Scrap tin prices fluctuate. Truini, Joe // Waste News;01/25/99, Vol. 4 Issue 37, p26
Focuses on the fluctuation of prices for recycled materials in the United States as of January 25, 1999. Effect of the increased volume of imported steel on scrap tin; Prices for loose materials in selected metropolitan areas; Value of the shipments of paper goods.
- RECYCLING'S VITAL SIGNS. // Resource Recycling;Apr2004, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p56
Presents information on the market performance of recycled products in North America in 2003 and 2004. Paper production in January 2004; Weight of aluminum scrap exports; Data on steel production; Price of ferrous scrap exports; Data on domestic thermoplastics production in 2003.
- Patent News. // Rubber World;Apr2003, Vol. 228 Issue 1, p18
Features several patented products from manufacturers. Rubber-reinforcement glass fiber from Nippon Glass Fiber; Vulcanizer from Kabushiki Kaisha Kobe Steel; Use of carbon black in curable rubber from Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.
- Markets. // Resource Recycling;Feb2012, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p11
The article offers information on the demand and prices of ferrous, non-ferrous, paper and plastics scrap products during the last quarter of 2011.
- French analyse factory scrap issue. Shaw, David // European Rubber Journal;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 184 Issue 7/8, p22
Focuses on a study conducted by Syndicat National du Caoutchouc et des Polym Ã¨ res on scrap rates across the rubber industry in France. Details on the estimated percentage of material delivered to French rubber companies that end up as scrap; Information on the sorting of scrap rubber by...
- UP CLOSE & PERSONAL. Moore, Patty; Houghton, Sally // Resource Recycling;Oct2013, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p14
The article presents information on the plastics recycling in China. It mentions about the laws and regulations passed by the China's government in past and present years for enhancing recycling procedures. China makes sure that every recycling facility in the country has all capacity to recycle...