Alloy announces new production line
- Alloy announces new production line. // Bulk Transporter;Sep2007, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p38
The article reports on the commencement of Alloy Custom Products Inc.'s aluminum cryogenic tank production in its newly opened production line. The new manufacturing line offers a controlled environment and an isolated area which is away from standard steel tanks. Meanwhile, more information...
- CCTI to Launch Parts Service. // Official Board Markets;4/18/2009, Vol. 85 Issue 16, p18
The article reports on the launch of the 911PARTS, a new service from Composite Can and Tube Institute (CCTI) on May 1, 2009. It mentions that it will serve as a centralized resource that will help manufactures of tubes, cores and composite cans locate parts for their machinery and equipment. It...
- Greenpeace watchdogs boost SA exports. Keenan, Ted // Finance Week;3/8/2002, p56
Focuses on the manufacturing processes of Seatrans, a manufacturer of recyclable containers in Cape Town, South Africa. Expertise of the company in manufacturing and research; Agreement of the firm with Trans Ocean Distribution Ltd. in shipping; Contribution of the process in minimizing pollution.
- Tank Building: Tough Work That's Changed Little. // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Jan2001, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p16
Focuses on the manufacturing operations of Fisher Tank Co., maker of steel storage tanks in Pennsylvania, Chester County. Invention of automatic arc welders; Process of assembling storage tanks; Incorporation of leak-detection equipment into steel tanks.
- Work With Others. // Quality;Dec2001, Vol. 40 Issue 13, p56
Presents information on Web sites which can help improve manufacturing processes. Bmpcoe.org/.; Marc.gatech.edu/.
- Poor profits drive consolidation; CMA protocol update... Cottrill, Ken // Chemical Week;5/28/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 21, p48
Provides information on the increasing demand for tank containers which is tempered by lower margins in the United States. One of the main reasons for tight margins during a period of healthy demand; Difficulty of forecasting US market performance; World's largest tank container lessor.
- KETCHUP, PART I. Butzin, Charlotte; Singh, Reena // Bon Appetit;Jul2000, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p22
Focuses on the demolition planned for a water tank in Collinsville, Illinois. Brief background on how the water tank was built; Fund raising campaigns done to save the water tank; Details on the 51st anniversary of the tank.
- The Bodymaker. // CanTech International;Jun2011, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p34
The article focuses on the spoilage of bodymaker. It notes that there are two main contributors to body maker spoilage such as spoilage with the bodymaker, and downline spoilage due to poor performance from the body maker. It also states the main causes of bodymaker topwall variation such as...
- ITCO posts transport security guidelines. // Bulk Transporter;Sep2005, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p12
Reports that the International Tank Container Organization has posted on its web site security guidelines for the transport of dangerous goods in the U.S.