Powerbrace Corporation achieves AAR certification
- Aluminum 3/4-Inch Lockrods. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2013, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p59
The article offers brief information on the aluminum 3/4-inch fabricating lockrods from PowerBrace Corp.
- Powerbrace enhances parts search. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2013, Vol. 54 Issue 12, p96
The article reports that Powerbrace Corp., a manufacturer of door securements for truck trailers, specialty trailers, and intermodal containers, has added a parts search option for cams and keepers.
- Powerbrace Corp achieves ISO certification. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2011, Vol. 52 Issue 10, p11
The article announces that truck trailer components manufacturer and distributor Powerbrace Corporation of Kenosha, Wisconsin has earned its ISO certificate in April 2011.
- Product Profiles. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2007, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p49
The article evaluates trailer equipment and supplies including the Model RAR-247 axle suspension system from Ridewell Suspensions, the lockrod from Powerbrace Corp. and the regional service drive tires from Goodyear.
- Information Vehicles. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2007, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p81
This section offers news briefs on the information resources available for the truck trailer industry. Powerbrace Corp. has added to its series of technical bulletins with its release of "Painting Over Galvanized Steel" and "Glide-Pro Hinges for Any Application." Freinmeister Group Inc. will...
- ASSOCIATION NEWS. // Quality;Sep2007, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p10
The article reports on developments related to manufacturing associations in the U.S. Jeff Lytle have been awarded the Lean Gold Certification from the Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME), the Association for Manufacturing Excellence (AME) and the Shingo Prize for Excellence in...
- Pipe industry establishes UAE-based trade association. Kovac, Matt // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;4/30/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 17, p15
The article reports on the decision of Borouge to create the Gulf Plastics Pipe Academy (GPPA) trade association in the United Arab Emirates to eliminate the use of low quality plastic pipes in the region. The association will raise awareness of proper installation practices and promote quality...
- Changes to OCRS system get industry thumbs up. // Commercial Motor;1/27/2011, Vol. 214 Issue 5417, p8
The article reports that the commercial motor industry trade associations of Great Britain have welcomed the changes to the operator compliance risk score (OCRS) system.
- TEAM CONCRETE HONORED FOR EXCELLENCE. // Concrete International;Apr2004, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p17
Reports that the American Society of Association Executives honored the Portland Cement Association and Team Concrete with an Award of Excellence for the program 'Team Concrete: Building Community.' Association programs recognized in the first round of judging in the 2004 Associations Advance...