Volvo to invest in Renault cab production in France
- What do you think? // Truck & Driver;Mar2009, p59
The article presents several views regarding the Renault Magnum 500 6x2 Multipass heavy trucks from Renault Trucks including from drivers Paul Hall, Nick Dalley and Chris Chilton. Hall stresses that he was struck with large storage facilities of the truck, particularly the lockers above the...
- Calling all budding designers! // Truck & Driver;May2015, p38
The article announces the truck design competition for the 2015 International Truck of the Year Renault Range T tractor unit, and adds winning design will be applied to Renault's Range T truck to be unveiled at 2015 Truckfest Peterborough, England.
- New Magnum set for launch. // Motor Transport;1/15/2004, p9
Reports on the preparation for the launching of Magnum truck. Features of the truck; Application of Volvo's D12 motor in the truck.
- Nigel Butler. // Commercial Motor;9/19/2013 Supplement, p22
An interview with Renault Trucks commercial director Nigel Butler is presented. When asked regarding the residual values on the Euro-6 trucks, he states that the residual value can be enhanced through reduced cost of ownership. He says that the Euro-6 T-range trucks are more expensive to build....
- Renault's Kerax gets a power boost. // Motor Transport;3/13/2008, p11
The article reports that Renault Trucks has given buyers the option of outfitting DXi 13-litre engines to its Kerax trucks. The new truck, which received its world premier at the Samoter construction show in Verona, Italy, is offered in 460hp or 500hp models. Although both are available for...
- Stamping at Renault Trucks. // Automotive Design & Production;Oct2013, Vol. 125 Issue 9, p10
The article offers a look at the stamping operations of Renault Trucks SAS in the U.S. in 2013. According to Schuler SMG GmbH & Co. KG managing director Martin Habert, Renault uses existing dies and specially developed dies to manufacture truck cabins. It states that approximately 80 die sets...
- From grand design to a grand day out. // Truck & Driver;Jul2015, p68
The article focuses on the Truck & Driver/Renault truck livery competition organised by the journal and Renault Trucks SAS which was Anthony Brookes. It informs that winners from the 5 to 11 years category was Cain Maidand and in the 12 to 17 year category was Ryan Batty. Topics discussed...
- Volvo Group tallies 3% more truck deliveries. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2007, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p6
The article reports that total deliveries of trucks from the Volvo Group's three truck companies, namely Mack, Renault Trucks, and Volvo Trucks, increased 3% from January through December 2006, compared with the year-earlier period. Deliveries from Mack were up 2%, deliveries from Renault Trucks...
- Truckin' green and clean. // Popular Mechanics;Mar96, Vol. 173 Issue 3, p18
Focuses on the designs of the Environmental Concept Truck from Volvo. Design of suspension; How it is powered.