Axle shortage besets Western Europe
- chapter 5: Key Sectors. // Thailand Business Forecast Report;2007 1st Quarter, p34
Chapter 5 of the book "Business Monitor International Ltd." is presented. The chapter focuses on the transportation and communication industries of Thailand. It scores for around five percent of its gross domestic product and is expected to continue to outmatch its economy with an average of 5.4...
- Trailer market forecast downgraded for the next five years. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;11/19/2012, p2
The article discusses a report by CLEAR titled "Trailer Market Forecast Report for Western Europe." It details that trailer demand will finish 2012 down by 6.3 percent as it assumed that only Germany will have a positive gross domestic product (GDP) in the year. The article also includes data on...
- Air Transportation 2011. Chan Sheng-Yuan // Taiwan Industrial Outlook;2011, p1
The article discusses the economic developments in Taiwan, particularly on the country's air transportation industry. The Taiwan Institute of Economic Research projects that fixed investment in the country will increase by 18.09% in 2010, while the Taiwan Institute of Economic Research forecasts...
- Doha plots five-year development plan. BAXTER, KEVIN // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/15/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 15, p10
The article informs that national development strategy of Qatar has been completed for five years until 2016. According to the document released by the government, growth will be at a lower pitch, but extensive expansion of the non-hydrocarbon economy will help support aggregate Gross Domestic...
- Singapore: Head Above Water? // Emerging Markets Monitor;3/17/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 46, p5
Forecasts the gross domestic product (GDP) of Singapore in 2003. Projection on GDP growth in 2003; Information on the recession in the country in 2001; Factors that may help Singapore's GDP to grow.
- Economic Activity. // Economic Trends (07482922);Oct98, p9
Reports on the economic forecast in the United States (US) in 1998. Real gross domestic product (GDP) and nominal GDP growth rates; Forecast growth rate of corporate profits; Impact of the deterioration of economic and financial conditions among other countries to the economic expansion in the...
- Forecasting Brazilian Output in the Presence of Breaks: A Comparison of Linear and Nonlinear Models. Chauvet, Marcele; Lima, Elcyon C.R.; Vasquez, Brisne // Working Paper Series (Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta);Dec2002, Vol. 2002 Issue 28, p1
This paper compares the forecasting performance of linear and nonlinear models under the presence of structural breaks for the Brazilian real GDP growth. The Markov-switching models proposed by Hamilton (1989) and its generalized version proposed by Lam (1991) are applied to quarterly GDP from...
- A Healthy Outlook. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;Apr2010, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p1
The article forecasts the 4.5% real gross domestic product (GDP) in Singapore in 2010.
- Mental war. // Budapest Business Journal;3/17/2003, Vol. 11 Issue 14, p21
Comments on the decision of the Hungarian Finance Ministry to lower its gross domestic product growth forecast for 2003. Reasons for the forecast revision; Uncertainty in stock performances due to speculations.