WABCO listed on New York Stock Exchange
- American Standard Moves Closer To Spinning off Vehicles Division. // njbiz;7/16/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 30, p5
The article reports that American Standard Cos. has approved the tax-free spinoff of its vehicle-controls unit as a publicly traded company to be called Wabco Holdings Inc. Under the spinoff, the board authorized a dividend on its common stock of one Wabco share for every three shares of...
- Pennsylvania manufacturer may add 50 jobs at Yonkers plant. Prenon, Mary T. // Westchester County Business Journal;10/27/97, Vol. 36 Issue 43, p16
Reports on Westinghouse Air Brake Co.'s plans to hire additional workers for its facility in Yonkers, New York. Estimated number of jobs to be created from this expansion; Company as the 16th tenant to lease space in the former Plattsburgh Air Force Base.
- Dave & Buster's switches listing to New York Stock Exchange. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;06/07/99-06/14/99, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p33
Cites plans by Dave & Buster's Inc. to list its shares of common stock on the New York Stock Exchange. Company's compliance with listing criteria.
- New York Stock Exchange Suspends Reliance Securities, Announces Plans To Delist Them. // Insurance Advocate;12/16/2000, Vol. 111 Issue 50, p24
Focuses on the decision of the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) to suspend trading in the common stock and other NYSE-listed securities of Reliance Group Holdings Inc. Reasons for the decision of NYSE.
- Duking it out. Horowitz, Jed // Financial Planning;Apr98, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p81
Discusses how the New York Stock Exchange's (NYSE) proposed changes to Rule 500 can make it easier for companies to defect and for exchanges to get even more aggressive in filching listings. National Association of Securities Dealer's approval of NYSE's plan to ease its onerous delisting;...
- Boise Subject to Delisting by NYSE. // Official Board Markets;11/15/2008, Vol. 84 Issue 46, p12
The article announces that Boise Inc. has been advised by the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) that it does not currently comply with NYSE continued listing standards in Boise, Idaho. The company has 45 days to submit a plan that shows its ability to attain compliance with the continued listing...
- Zarb: NYSE Delisting Amendment Unfair. Hoffman, William // Traders Magazine;Sep99, Vol. 12 Issue 157, p10
Comments on the amendment of Rule 500 by the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), which makes it easier for companies listed on the NYSE to de-list and look for another exchange. Protest of Frank Zarb, chairman of the National Association of Securities Dealers; Information on the rule; Remarks from...
- ImmunoCellular stock listed on NYSE MKT. // Medical Device Daily;5/29/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 101, p4
The article reports on the approval received by clinical-stage firm ImmunoCellular Therapeutics for its stock listing on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).
- Kemet Headed for Big Board. // Electronic News;12/06/99, Vol. 45 Issue 49, p58
Focuses on the decision of Kemet Corp. to apply for the listing of its common stocks in the New York Stock Exchange. Purpose of the stocks listing.