Manufacturing's graphic base broadens in United States
- Study: N S. manufacturers' exports grew 44 percent over the last decade. ROMBEL, ADAM // Business Journal (Central New York);8/26/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p2
The article reports on the study from the Manufacturing Research Institute of New York State (MRI), conducted by Robert Fisher of FTI Consulting Inc., which reveals the increase of exports by 44 percent over the last decade. The study suggests that the manufacturing sector has generated 80...
- Investment Plan: Growth Positive, Budget Negative. // Africa Monitor: North Africa Monitor;Apr2009, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p1
The article focuses on the public sector investment plan in Morocco. It expects that the plan reflects the condition wherein the government will step in with some form of stimulus package to support economic growth and strengthen key sectors. The plan foresees investment in export-oriented...
- PRIMARY-EXPORT-LED GROWTH HYPOTHESIS: A CASE STUDY OF PAKISTAN. Khan, Rana Ejaz Ali; Gill, Abid Rashid; Bashir, Hafiza Nadia // Actual Problems of Economics / Aktual'ni Problemi EkonomÃ¬ki;Mar2013, Vol. 141 Issue 3, p465
This paper examines the short- and long-run relationship between economic growth, exports of primary and manufactured goods and of imports of consumption and capital goods for the peri- od of 1972-2011 using error correction model (ECM). The theoretical base of the study is that sta- ple theory...
- El Salvador: Growth Still Sluggish. // Emerging Markets Monitor;10/16/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 27, p14
The article discusses the economic growth of El Salvador. The expansion of the agricultural sector during the second quarter of 2006 is addressed. It mentions the growth of the manufacturing industry. Moreover, the factors that may affect export growth of the country are mentioned. These include...
- Anderson & Madison County. Mayer, Kathy // Indiana Business Magazine;Jul2006, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p37
The article focuses on the potential and good position for growth and economic development of both Anderson and Madison County in Indiana. It states that the growth of manufacturing industries in Madison County and the Nestle beverage plant worth $235 million in Anderson which employs a...
- September manufacturing reports show continuing growth and stability. // Plant Engineering;Nov2010, Vol. 64 Issue 9, p20
The article reports on the growth and stability of manufacturing industries in September 2010 in the U.S.
- Kansas City Fed Survey Finds Mtg. Growth Solid. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/3/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33443, p6
The article reports on the growth of the manufacturing industry in Kansas.
- Production Coming Back Ashore? // EconSouth;2013, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p26
The article discusses the growing appeal of production or manufacturing industry in the U.S.
- Power to recover rests in manufacturing:. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);2/22/2012, Vol. 139 Issue 8, p6A
The author discusses the importance of the manufacturing industry in job creation and economic growth in Texas.