Reitnouer Inc announces two new dealers
- Reitnouer authorizes dealer for New York. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2008, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p12
The article reports that Regional International Trucks headquartered in Henrietta, New York has been selected as authorized dealer of Reitnouer Inc. in the state of New York. Reitnouer is a company that manufactures all-aluminum flatbeds and dropdecks in North America. The contract enables...
- THE UNITED COLORS OF RETAILING. Sokol, David // Shopping Center World;Feb2003, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p24
Focuses on the increasing demand from retailers to service the urban ethnic consumers in the U.S. Estimation of the annual consumer spending; Developments of the urban market; Assessment of the product choices and shopping experiences. INSETS: Frequent shoppers;Know your customer;On the...
- Suppliers line up for PPAI Fashion and Accessories Show. // Wearables Business;Dec2002, Vol. 6 Issue 15, p20
Lists several promotional product suppliers that will attend the 2003 PPAI Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada in January.
- Gaming 101: Latency Arbitrage. // Traders Magazine;May2011, Vol. 24 Issue 323, p26
The article offers information on Assume Arca, a latency arbitrage method used by high-frequency trader (HFT) in the U.S.
- Will independent jobbers still exist in the 21st century?. Kaufman, Edward // Automotive Marketing;Sep97, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p16
Discusses the problems facing automotive parts jobbers. Views from Jim Walker, formerly marketing director of the RPM Group now a consultant to retailers and jobbers; Suggestions made by Walker in tha areas where jobbers failed. INSET: An overall look at distributors..
- Robert Warde, editor. // Yard & Garden;Mar2005 Supplement, Vol. 28, p3
Presents introduction to the articles which have been published in the March 2005 issue of the journal "Dealer Success Guide."
- Bid-ask spreads in multiple dealer settings: Some experimental evidence. Ackert, Lucy F.; Church, Bryan K. // Working Paper Series (Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta);Jun98, Vol. 1998 Issue 9, preceding p1
Discusses the use of experimental economics method to examine bid-ask spreads in multiple dealer settings. Multiple dealer markets; Production of narrow spreads through competition among dealers for order flow; Effects of verbal communication and order preferencing on quoted spreads in multiple...
- PROPANE Suppliers Guide. // LP/Gas;Nov2009, Vol. 69 Issue 11, p25
The article lists several propane suppliers in the U.S., including Alliance Energy Service, Alternative Fuels Inc., and Atlantic Energy Inc.
- Largest Las Vegas vehicle dealers. // Las Vegas Business Press;09/15/97, Vol. 14 Issue 37, p25
Presents a list of the largest Las Vegas, Nevada vehicle dealers, ranked by the number of employees as of September 1997. Includes Friendly Ford; Friday Automotive Group; Towbin Automotive.