Dana, Dongfeng joint venture proceeding
- DANA RAISES STAKE, EXPANDS IN CHINA. // Forging;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p12
The article reports that Dana Holding Corp. increases its stake to 50% in Dongfeng Dana Axle Co. Ltd. by acquiring an additional 46% of the joint venture, representing a $124 million investment that makes Dana an equal partner at Xiangyang, China operation.
- Dana, Dongfeng joint venture proceeding. // Bulk Transporter;Aug2007, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p14
The article reports that the Dana Mauritius Ltd. has purchased 4% of the registered capital of Dongfeng Dana Axle. The company has paid about $5 million for this equity interest. It will invest in an existing Dongfeng subsidiary to form a company. This joint venture company will employ around...
- Ownership Strategy in SMEs' International Joint Ventures. Tanganelli, David; Schaan, Jean-Louis // Journal of Small Business & Entrepreneurship;2011, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p551
The internationalization of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) through international joint ventures (IJVs) has received limited attention in the international business literature. This study analyzes factors that lead an SME to gain a dominant equity share in an IJV. Three hypotheses are...
- SL Green to Sell Minority Stake in 521 Fifth Ave. Stratton, Kelly // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;10/28/2012, p9
The article reports that SL Green Realty Corp. has reached an agreement to sell a 49.5% equity interest in 521 Fifth Avenue for 72 million U.S. dollars to Plaza Global Real Estate Partners, a joint venture between Quantum Global Real Estate and LaSalle Investment Management.
- Briefs. // African Business;Jan2008, Issue 338, p8
This section offers business-related news briefs. MFK Corporation and China National Aero-Technology Import and Export Corporation (Catic) have plans to assemble Geely cars in a new plant outside Kampala, Uganda. France Telecom has acquired a 51% stake in Kenya's state-owned telecommunications...
- Bowleven provided update on farm-out of Etinde in Cameroon. // African Business News;10/28/2014, p1
No abstract available.
- CRRC invests in US venture. // Railway Gazette International;Aug2015, Vol. 171 Issue 8, p20
The article focuses on the acquisition by Chinese state owned rolling stock manufacture CRRC Corp. of a minority stake in a joint venture formed by start-up Vertex Rail Technologies and private equity partners to manufacture wagons in Wilmington, North Carolina.
- FACILITIES. // Industry Week/IW;Nov2006, Vol. 255 Issue 11, p16
This section provides information related to industrial facilities. Job safety and health are the top operating priorities among Industry Week's Best Plants. A survey by the National Association of Manufacturers revealed that 78.4% of the 467 small manufacturers polled do not have a plant,...
- Bowleven provided update on farm-out of Etinde in Cameroon. // World Energy News;10/28/2014, p1
No abstract available.