Omaha Standard renames Fontaine division
- Omaha Standard acquires Fontaine. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2006, Vol. 47 Issue 10, p5
The article reports on the acquisition of Fontaine Truck Equipment by Omaha Standard. Eric Kluver, chief financial officer of Omaha Standard said that the offers a benefit for the company because of the southern branches of Fontaine. The information on the businesses of Fontaine and Omaha...
- Omaha Standard PALFINGER Adds Three Dealers. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;7/11/2013, p1
The article reports on the selection of three new dealers of U.S. truck builder Omaha Standard in the states of Washington, Nevada and Michigan in 2013. It mentions that Scientific Brake & Equipment will offer the company's Palfinger products. According to the author, Nelson Truck Equipment Co....
- Omaha Standard plans to build new plant. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2004, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p14
Reports on the plans of Omaha Standards to build a manufacturing facility in Council Bluffs, Iowa. Scope of the first phase of the facility construction; Truck equipment to be manufactured by the company in the facility; Expected construction completion date.
- Palfinger to acquire Omaha Standard. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2008, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p10
The article reports on the agreement signed by Omaha Standard for it to be acquired by Palfinger, a company based in Austria which manufactures hydraulic lifting, loading and handling systems installed on commercial trucks. On the other hand, Omaha is a producer and seller of range of truck...
- Dometic enhances HVAC products, widens distribution. // Refrigerated Transporter;Oct2008, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p36
The article reports on the product upgrades and distribution agreements between Dometic Corp. and Fontaine Truck Equipment Co. in the U.S. Fontaine will install Dometic's line of battery-powered truck air conditioning systems on new trucks at Fontaine's nine locations. In addition, the...
- Omaha Standard-Palfinger names project engineer. // American Cranes & Transport;Sep2010, Vol. 6 Issue 9, p55
The article announces that Kevin Swierczek has been appointed as the project engineer of liftgates at Omaha Standard-Palfinger.
- Omaha Standard Redesigns Its 'Badger' Truck Body. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2000, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p87
Describes the body of the Omaha Standard Incorporated's Badger truck. Changes on the truck window.
- Omaha Standard Redesigns Its 'Badger' Truck Body. // Fleet Equipment;Nov2000, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p67
Deals with the body design of Badger, a truck from Omaha Standard Inc.
- Knapheide distributors qualify for 1848 Club. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2005, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p71
Presents a list of several distributors of truck equipment manufacturer Knapheide Manufacturing, which were honored at the Work Truck Show held in Indianapolis, Indiana from March 2-4, 2005. Canfield Equipment Service; Cherokee Truck Equipment; Fontaine Truck Equipment.