Hydrangea paniculata 'Dharuma'
- Hydrangea MANIA. Crowder, Rick // American Nurseryman;3/15/2006, Vol. 203 Issue 6, p16
No abstract available.
- WHAT TO DO in the garden THIS MONTH. // Real Living;Nov2010, Issue 59, p209
The article discusses things that could be done in gardens in November. It has been suggested to work on hydrangeas, that create a delightful display from November through to the end of autumn. It has been stated that the best time to prune garden hydrangeas is in late autumn or winter. It has...
- ENDLESS SUMMER HYDRANGEA. Marken, Bill // Garden Design;Feb/Mar2004, Issue 123, p19
Focuses on Endless Summer hydrangea. Description of Endless Summer; Origin of the flower; Suggestions on planting hydrangea.
- Pruning hydrangeas. // Garden;Jan2010, Vol. 135 Issue 1, p62
The article offers information on how to prune hydrangeas. It states that dead flowers can be removed after flowering, but they can be left on the plant to provide new buds some frost protection. It mentions that lacecaps need less pruning, however, faded flowerheads can be cut back to the...
- MY NEW HYDRANGEA. WAYLAND, BRIDGET // Harrowsmith Country Life (11908416);Aug2009, Vol. 33 Issue 207, p16
The article focuses on growing old-fashioned hydrangeas in Canada. It relates the ability of hydrangeas to thrive on neglect. A description of the roots and flowers of hydrangeas is presented. The author relates her experience of growing "Let's Dance Moonlight," a hyadrangea cultivar which is...
- garden hydrangea:. Schlegel, Rolf H. J. // Encyclopedic Dictionary of Plant Breeding & Related Subjects;2003, p462
An encyclopedia entry for garden hydrangea is presented.
- Trees for Tight Spaces. Hoff, Trish // Gardens West;
The article offers ideas on how to accommodate and enjoy the benefits of a tree in a small garden landscape, noting that trees provide color, form and shade. Suggested space-saving solutions for limited spaces, include small growing trees, miniature or dwarf trees, shrubs-turned-trees, and...
- A Long Time Blooming. Page, Melinda; Wells, Elizabeth // Real Simple;Sep2005, Vol. 6 Issue 8, p61
The article presents advice related to planting bulbs of a new variety called Endless Summer. This species does regular hydrangeas producing gorgeous puff balls not for just a month but all season long. Most hydrangeas flower only on last year's stems. This variety also buds on new wood, so if...
- 'Endless Summer'. Clausen, Ruth Rogers // Country Living Gardener;Spring2004, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p39
This article presents a description of recently introduced species of ornamental shrubs, Hydrangea macrophylla. This variety belongs to the Saxifraga family and which bears showy, voluptuous heads of pink or blue florets on new wood all summer long and even into the fall. The color of flowers...