2007 HFM Culinary Competition
- Tyson University. // Restaurant Hospitality;Nov2000, Vol. 84 Issue 11, p118
Reports that Tyson Foods Inc. hosted hospitality foodservice operators who attended Tyson University to learn about industry trends, food safety and Tyson products.
- Welcome to Convenience Foodservice Solutions. Smith, Donnie // Convenience Store News;Oct2012 Supplement, p3
The article reports on Tyson Foods Inc. and its role in helping the industry evolve to match changes in shoppers' attitudes and behaviors.
- Hospitality operators attend Tyson University. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/06/99, Vol. 33 Issue 36, p54
Reports on the Food Service Division of Tyson Foods Inc.'s hosting of a Tyson University operator workshop at the Tyson Management Development Center in Russellville, Arkansas. Utilization of Tyson resources in their operation forums.
- SUPPLIER NEWS. // Restaurant Business;10/1/2004, Vol. 103 Issue 15, p56
The article focuses on the restaurant business. Tyson Foods Inc. was named as the top food service manufacturer, according to the FoodservicElite "Beyond the Basics," survey, released by Cannondale Associates. Commercial and noncommercial operators cited Tyson as tops in 10 strategic and...
- SUPPLIER NEWS. // FoodService Director;3/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p67
Presents news briefs related to suppliers to the U.S. food service industry as of March 15, 2004. Invitation for food service professionals to join the recipe contest of the American Egg Board; Plans of Tyson Foods to partner with Johnson & Wales University; Winners of the Destinations Broker...
- Product awards and accolades. // National Provisioner;Aug2007 Supplement2, Vol. 221, p104
No abstract available.
- Tyson Drops Pork Supplier Caught in Video. Vansickle, Joe // National Hog Farmer Expert Blog;11/20/2013, p4
The article reports that the Tyson Foods Inc., an American multinational corporation that operates in the food industry has terminated a pork supplier that was caught in an undercover hog video showing workers abusing animals in Oklahoma.
- ORVILLE & WILBUR'S WINGS JUST RIGHT: Tyson adds chicken brand as Sunset Strips flourishes. Pond, James // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p142
Provides information on the Orville & Wilbur's Wings Just Right, a branded concept launched by the Tyson Foods company that features chicken wings. Details on the product promotion campaigns; Locations for the food service; Average sale of the company for the brand concept.
- Tyson launches Culinary Alliance to deliver chef-driven business solutions. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/6/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 31, p68
The article reports on Springdale, Arkansas-based Tyson Foods Inc.'s launching of the Tyson Culinary Alliance. According to the company, the alliance will feature a network of chefs who will serve food service operators as an extension of the company and deliver business-building solutions....