- Kellogg enhances its Family Rewards program. // Chain Drug Review;6/15/2015, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p11
The article offers information on the Family Rewards online customer loyalty program of American food manufacturing firm Kellogg Co.
- Swap your unwanted frequent-flier miles online. // Inc.;Feb2010, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p40
The article reviews the loyalty program management Web site Global Points Exchange on Points.com.
- WEBWISE. Scott, Richard // Money (Australia Edition);Nov2009, Issue 118, p14
The article reviews the web site www.perkler.com, which offer assistance in managing loyalty programs and their benefits.
- Chipotle takes alternate view of loyalty program. Jennings, Lisa // Nation's Restaurant News;8/10/2015, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p62
The article discusses the views of Chipotle Mexican Grill's chief creative officer Mark Crumpacker and chief financial officer Jack Hartung, on the trend among foodservice operators towards introducing a customer loyalty program in the U.S.
- Boxerjam Gets into Rewards Game. Cheng, Kipp // Brandweek;03/06/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p38
Presents information on the proprietary member awards program to be launched by Boxerjam.com, a provider of online games and puzzles for the casual gamer, in March 2000. Partners of Boxerjam in the program; Gameshows and puzzles featured in Boxerjam for women gamers; How the program will be...
- Web site can give you what you're due. Cota, Jim // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 20, p50
Features web site Upromise.Com. Identification of the web site as a loyalty program; Features of the service provided by the site; Effectiveness of the site.
- Loyalty yes, but at what price? Walters, Jeff // Precision Marketing;7/26/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 43, p9
Presents insights on loyalty marketing. Characteristics of U.S. consumers; Assessment of the concept of customer loyalty; Comments on the creative partnership between Kellogg's and American Airlines.
- Kellogg, Yahoo! Align for Serial Promotions. Hein, Kenneth // Brandweek;2/4/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p6
Reports on the partnership deal of cereal manufacturer Kellogg with Yahoo! to relaunch its consumer loyalty program in the United States in April 2002. Details on the program; Rival cereal Web sites of Kellogg; Remarks from Luanne Calvert, director of marketing for Yahoo!.
- New looks tor breakfast brands. Bell, Lauren; Dilworth, Dianna // DM News;2/9/2009, p2
The article reports on the launch of Sprinklings, a customer loyalty program from Kellogg Co., in February 2009 in the U.S. It is mentioned that the program includes a new Pop-Tarts brand campaign. Moreover, the program is part of a push to better engage families particularly mothers with...