- The Energy-Efficient Kitchen. Frabel, Foster // Nation's Restaurant News;10/8/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 40, special section p12
The article reports that gas and electric utility companies are offering rebates to restaurant operators in the United States on the purchase of energy-efficient kitchen equipment. The author discusses the advantages gained by restaurant operators from using energy-efficient kitchen equipment....
- BYU-I: Energy and Sustainability. Flint, Colby // Retort;2010, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p6
The article reports on the implementation of the Energy and Sustainability Plan by the Brigham Young University (BYU)-Idaho which focus on various conservation efforts. It cites the collaboration of the Student Representative Council and the Facilities Management to conduct the garbage recycling...
- Energy-Efficient Design Is Key To A Prosperous Future. Bursky, David // Electronic Design;11/11/2002, Vol. 50 Issue 24, p22
Editorial. Explores the importance of developing more energy-efficient solutions to reduce energy consumption of the U.S. Energy costs; Various incentives the government can offer to help defray the initial higher cost to the consumer for purchasing an energy-efficient product.
- Energy fund gives power to the people. Harris, Stephen // Engineer (00137758);9/6/2010, Vol. 295 Issue 7801, p9
The article reports on the plan of the Technology Strategy Board, in cooperation with the Department for Business, Innovations, and Skills, to provide 3.8 million pounds in government funding to technology projects that can help generate smart energy meters having communications technology to...
- Turn It Off. Tenzer, Debbie // Today's Christian Woman;Sep/Oct2009, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p12
The article provides information for energy conservation.
- What Are You Going to Do When the Well Runs Dry? Norris, Jim // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;06/18/2001, Vol. 213 Issue 7, p5
Focuses on the energy strategy of the United States. Increase of energy supplies without worrying too much about energy conservation; Rate of increase of energy consumption.
- Controlling Energy Demand Earns Dollars. Gordon, Michael // Westchester County Business Journal;6/17/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 24, pS7
Reports on the investment offered by the New York State which gives financial rewards for the users who reduce or control their energy consumption as of June 2002. Effect of the system on the end-users; Mechanics of the system; Benefits from the system.
- Flexing Your Power. Towns, Steve // Government Technology;May2008, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p6
The article discusses various reports published within the issue which include extensive discussion on how to decrease energy use in data centers and how authorities carry out rules and technologies to conserve resources.
- Looking at ways to save on summer utility bills. Hoffman, Alyson // Malakoff News (TX);6/13/2008, Vol. 99 Issue 24, p5A
The article provides tips on how to save energy at home.