Mixing coffee and dessert
- PIZZA TOPS FIRM'S CHECK AVG. // FoodService Director;8/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p6
Reports the increase in the daily check average of the food service sales and customer participation department at software company Manugistics in August 2003. Factor attributed to the increase; Desserts offered by the department; Projected sales of the department.
- Forecast 2003: Growth uptick despite stormy economy. Liddle, Alan J.; Peters, James // Nation's Restaurant News;1/6/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p1
Details the National Restaurant Association forecast of growth in food-and-drink sales in the U.S. for 2003. Need for the federal government to implement a fiscal-stimulus policy that will restore consumer confidence and attract investment; Optimism of operators in the casual-dining segments. ...
- Operators fear post-9/11 economy could prove too taxing in 2003. Frumkin, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;1/6/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p50
Predicts the increase in total eating-place sales in the Middle Atlantic States in 2003. Worries about increased taxation; Spending deficits faced by operators. INSET: 2003 MID-ATLANTIC FORECAST.
- No ifs, and or buts: Restaurateurs hope food sales continue to grow. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;1/6/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p52
Forecasts the increase in total eating-place sales in New England in 2003. Factors that may contribute to the increase; Amount of projected sales. INSET: 2003 NEW ENGLAND FORECAST.
- IFMA/Technomic forecast: Real growth to fall 0.5% this year, rise 0.2% in 2004. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/6/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 40, p3
Reports on the projection on food service sales growth based on the International Foodservice Manufacturers Inc. Forecast & Outlook report in the U.S. Percentage of menu price inflation; Unadjusted growth of the restaurants-and-bars segment; Rate of sales growth in the limited-service segment...
- Pitching and Pouring the Perfect Cup. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jul2001, Vol. 85 Issue 7, p70
The article offers tips for food service staff on selling coffee beverages, according to Sara Lee Coffee & Tea Foodservice. Servers are advised to ask guests at the end of lunch or dinner if they would like dessert and coffee. It is said that heavier, darker roasts tend to go better with rich...
- Coffee Point's food division 'fresh'. // Vending International;Sep2005, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p11
The article informs that Coffee Point's flourishing in-house food operation has the ingredients for success after a major rebranding exercise created a 'fresh' approach to vending. Coffee Point's Cambridgeshire operation has been providing freshly prepared sandwiches and a selection of 'home...
- Tea/Coffee RTD. // SN: Supermarket News;8/18/2008, Vol. 56 Issue 33, p64
The article focuses on the sales performance of coffee establishments in the U.S. The grab-and-go coffee and tea drinks have maintained their year-over-year growth momentum as consumers found room in their tight budgets for beverages that are both functional and convenient. A minimal impact on...
- Emmi's CaffÃ¨ Latte hits 100 million mark. // Grocer;1/19/2013, p33
The article reports on the increase in the sales of Emmi's CaffÃ¨ Latte in 2012.