BUYING VALUE-ADDED FROZEN FILLETS
- Basa trio from Young's. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/22/2007, Vol. 197 Issue 4464, p44
The article introduces the Basa Goujons, Basa Portions, and the Natural Basa Fillets seafoods from Young's.
- Iceland adds quintet of posh seafood lines to premium range. White, Kevin // Grocer;9/26/2015, p52
The article focuses on the launch of additions to the seafood range by retailer Iceland, which includes whole fresh Dover sole, red snapper fillets and part prepared sea bass.
- ANGLING FOR SUCCESS. Murphy, Orla // Checkout;Apr2010, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p65
The article focuses on the seafood industry in Ireland. It notes that the emergence of convenient pack formats and well-being trends within the chilled, tinned and frozen fish categories has driven the industry in a positive direction. However, it mentions that frozen fish manufacturers are...
- Parasitic Hazard of Some Imported Frozen Fish. Mousa, Mohamed M.; Hiekal, Fatma A.; EL-Hoshey, Samia M.; Khamis, Mohamed A. // Alexandria Journal for Veterinary Sciences;2015, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p110
A total of 100 frozen fishes belonging to four different fish species were examined for presence of different types of parasites during the period from April 2014 till the end of November 2014. Examination of the fish specimens revealed infestation with four different parasitic classes that...
- The basics of buying frozen fish. // Food Management;Feb2000, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p69
Offers some tips when purchasing, receiving and handling frozen fish. Product requirements; Properly labeled products; Packing materials; Forms of packaging; Shipping specifications; Storage and thawing.
- Qualitative assessment of imported frozen fish fillets in sulaimani markets. Khidhir, Z. K.; Murad, H. O. M.; Arif, E. D. // Iraqi Journal of Veterinary Sciences;2013, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p49
This study aims to determine the quality of frozen fish fillets sold in Sulaimani city markets a total number of (64) sample of frozen fish fillets belonged to 4 foreign trademarks were collected from different parts of Sulaimani markets. The samples were subjected to physical and chemical tests...
- Young's Easy Cook: for quick fish dishes. // Grocer;10/1/2011, Vol. 234 Issue 8024, p31
The article reports on the launch by Young's Seafood of a new range of frozen fish fillets called Easy Cooks that will be marketed specifically as an ingredient for fish dishes.
- Detection of Accidental Fish Defrosting Using Non-Destructive Ultrasonic Technique. Malainine, M.; Faiz, B.; Moudden, A.; Decultot, D.; Izbaim, D.; Maze, G.; Aboudaoud, I. // Journal of Food Science & Engineering;2011, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p20
A non invasive ultrasonic method is used to detect whether or not the frozen fish has suffered a partial or total accidental thawing. The time of flight and the peak to peak amplitude of the ultrasonic signals backscattered by fish are recorded during thawing. The comparison of the evolution...
- The World Market for Frozen Fish Livers and Roes: A 2011 Global Trade Perspective. Parker, Philip M. // Global Trade Perspectives;1/ 1/2010, pN.PAG
Several charts are presented that list data on frozen fish livers and roes market including data on exports, imports, and ranking of countries which produce frozen fish livers.