Ideation: Catch of the day
- Seaworthy in Old Louisville. Hacker, Stephen // Louisville Magazine;Jul2005, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p74
This article presents information on the seafood restaurant Leander's on Oak, in River City, Kentucky. The half-year-old restaurant's interior retains the decor of the too-quickly-departed Chef's Table, which previously occupied the space and outfitted it with faux-Italian motifs, including...
- Boys Club. // Indianapolis Monthly;Oct2012, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p141
The article offers information on several seafood specialties from various restaurants and cafe in Indianapolis, Indiana including a shrimp burger from B'S Po Boy, single butterflied prawn burger from Harry & Izzy, and meaty shrimp balls from Mudbugs Cajun Cafe.
- Fish. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/10/2008, Vol. 198 Issue 4522, p56
The article reports on the supply of sea foods in Great Britain in April 2008. Wild sea trout is available in South Wales, while good supplies of red gurnard, wild black bream, turbot,skate and line-caught pollack are available from Cornwall. Fresh crab meat is also coming through in Cornwall,...
- Stone Crabs. // Southern Living;Nov2011, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p21
The article presents information on several restaurants which serve dishes which feature stone crabs and other seafood, including Basnight's Lone Cedar Cafe in Nags Head, North Carolina, Key Colony Inn Restaurant & Lounge in Key Colony Beach, Florida and Big Sam's Inlet Cafe and Raw Bar in Rudee...
- West Suburban. // Indianapolis Monthly;Mar2005, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p280
This article reports that American â€¢ a mountain-lounge atmosphere is the backdrop for wood-roasted pizza, steak, seafood and salads. And it's kid-friendly without feeling like kindergarten. Italian-influenced â€¢ Patrons find a Mediterranean-courtyard atmosphere and good, flavorful...
- Focus on quality and time relief. // Hospitality (11724285);Nov2006, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p26
The article reports on the gold label range of value added products developed by Sealord Products Ltd. Sealord has developed distinctive foodservice products which differ from other foods mostly serve by restaurants. They include Hand Battered Tempura Natural Hoki Fillets, Crumbed Natural Hoki...
- Afternoon Delights. Campbell, Felicia // Saveur;May2014, Issue 165, p52
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of eating Arab dishes at Al Arish seafood restaurant in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates and talking with three college friends about al-ghada'a or lunch.
- Fishy business. Nourse, Pat // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Jul2005, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p60
Provides information on several seafood restaurants and establishments in Sydney, New South Wales. Fish species being served at Mohr Fish; Restaurant concept applied by Fish Face; Dishes being served at Billingsgate Fish Bistro.
- Epicurious Eating. // Gay & Lesbian Times;2/16/2006, Issue 947, p50
The article features the Emerald Chinese Seafood Restaurant in San Diego, California. According to the author, the restaurant is the area's home of the most expensive soup. It also offers a late-night menu at reduced prices every night. The author also criticizes the restaurant's food...