- Mangia! Soeder, John // Restaurant Hospitality;Oct95, Vol. 79 Issue 10, p42
Provides an update on statistics related to Italian restaurants and food in the United States, according to the National Restaurant Association. Includes pasta orders, pizza orders and demand for Italian dishes.
- IN HEALTHCARE: Regional preferences rule. // FoodService Director;11/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p74
Reports on the regional preferences in the United States in relation to pizza and pasta food servings at medical facilities. Assistance provided by pizza manufacturers to operators; Variation in pasta offerings.
- FOR THE RECORD. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/19/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 46, p6
Several corrections to articles published in previous issues are presented, including "Handheld pot pie concept: The Cravery aims to overcome initial growing pains," on the November 12, 2007 issue, "Analysts: Projected macaroni grill price may portend M&A pressure," on the November 5, 2007 issue...
- EH! FORMAGGIO. // Indianapolis Monthly;Aug2003, Vol. 26 Issue 14, p92
Formaggio is the most sophisticated pizza parlor downtown. Authentic, housemade sauces dress up wood-oven baked pies, pasta dishes and calzones, along with $3.50 strombolis stuffed to bursting with cheese, peppers and pepperoni.
- GETTING SAUCED. L. J. // Indianapolis Monthly;Jun2006, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p299
The article presents information on the restaurant Dom Di Carlo's in Noblesville, Indiana. The chef at the restaurants makes fresh dough for the excellent New York-style pizzas and extra-garlicky calzones three times a day. The pastas are also made in house, as is the slightly sweet tomato-basil...
- Restaurant review: Neighbour's restaurant pizza and pasta house. Chan, Sherman // Filipino Post;11/27/2014, p4
No abstract available.
- Need dough? Durocher, Joseph // Restaurant Business;05/15/97, Vol. 96 Issue 10, p187
Takes a look at equipment and supplies needed to support pizza and pasta categories for food service operations. Dough preparation; Mixer features to look for; Scales; Shape cutters; Ovens for baking; Other equipment for heating.
- Updating Old World recipes. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;03/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p86
Looks at the Italian food innovations served in corporate cafeterias in the United States. Addition of Nestle/Minor red sauce concentrate and Rich pizza dough to the Canteen Cuisine food program; Spaghetti and meatballs offered by Sbarro restaurant chain; Strategy used by L.A. Food Services in...
- PASSION OF THE CRUST. Gaudin, Lorin // New Orleans Magazine;Feb2005, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p22
Lists the pizza restaurants in New Orleans, Louisiana. Information on Theo's pizza; Facts about the Slice restaurant; Pizzas offered by CafÃ© Nino restaurant.