new contract scoreboard
- THE ANTICIPATIONï¿½. // Sports Illustrated;2010Commemorative Issue, p4
A caption is presented to a photograph of the baseball field AT&T Park in San Francisco, California taken during the 2010 World Series.
- Dig the Long View. // Sports Illustrated;11/5/2012, Vol. 117 Issue 18, p8
A caption is presented to photographs of Comerica Park baseball field in Detroit, Michigan and of AT&T Park in San Francisco, California.
- Who's Got the Best New Ballpark? // Sports Illustrated;03/27/2000, Vol. 92 Issue 13, p68
Compares three major league baseball parks that are opening during the 2000 season. Pacific Bell Park in San Francisco, California; Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan; Enron Field in Houston, Texas.
- FOR SEATS AND SUITES ALIKE: Meatless demand 'crucial' in San Fran's Pac Bell Park. Lang, Joan // FoodService Director;04/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p98
Focuses on the food service program for vegetarians at the Pac Bell Park, home of the San Francisco Giants baseball team in California. Several menus for vegetarians named after baseball celebrities; Information on the fruit menu offered; Meatless options available in the ballpark's food service.
- The Ballpark by the Bay. Kaplan, David A. // Newsweek;4/10/2000, Vol. 135 Issue 15, p44
Provides details of the Pacific Bell Park baseball stadium in San Francisco, California. Features of the park, including its odd field dimensions, which is scheduled to open April 11, 2000; Funds provided by Pacific Bell Corp. for the park's construction.
- Untitled. Nayar, Jean // Contract;Dec2005, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p1
The article presents information about the construction of Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Designed by EwingCole, an architecture, engineering, interior design, and planning firm, which served as architectural consultant, the new $458 million, 43,826-seat Citizens Bank Park is...
- Volume Services America boosts roster for All-Star crowd. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;7/30/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 31, p19
Reports on the response of Volume Services America to Seattle, Washington-based Safeco Field's decision to celebrate its second year anniversary by hosting the 2001 All-Star game. Recruitment of additional food service staff; Number of employees fielded during the baseball game; Reduction of...
- SEATTLE MARINERS WANT MONEY FROM DESIGNER AND CONTRACTOR. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;02/26/2001, Vol. 246 Issue 8, p16
Reports on the decision by the Seattle Mariners baseball team to drop their attempt to recoup from taxpayers the cost overruns at Safeco Field in Seattle, Washington. Pursuance of legal claims against the construction team.
- `Preventive' Fix at Seattle Ballpark Spoils Record of Retractable Roof. Daniels, Stephen H. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;01/03/2000-01/10/2000, Vol. 244 Issue 1, p36
Reports on the preventive maintenance work on the wheel assemblies of the retractable roof of Safeco Field in Seattle, Washington. Contractor for the project; Steel wheels used in the baseball stadium's retractable roof; Purpose of the preventive maintenance project.