Paulson, Luttman Win Gold At HFM
- Students compete in Super Bowl of Chicken. // Foodservice East;Spring2011, Vol. 86 Issue 1, p11
The article offers information on the annual Super Bowl of Chicken cooking competition for students and kitchen staff of Gates Chili Middle School, which was sponsored by Tyson Foods Inc.
- 2007 HFM Culinary Competition. // FoodService Director;9/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p82
The article highlights the 3rd Annual HFM Culinary Competition which was held in August 2007 in Tucson, Arizona, sponsored by Tyson Foods. Two-member teams, made up of a chef and a foodservice director, had 75 minutes to prepare an entree and appropriate sides. "Foodservice Director" magazine...
- Tyson Food Service sponsors 7th annual J&W intracollegiate competition for culinary arts. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/07/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 14, p40
The article reports on the sponsorship of the seventh annual Intracollegiate Culinary Competition by Tyson Food Service held at the Johnson & Wales University (J&W) campus in Providence, Rhode Island. Culinary arts and baking and pastry students from J&W's four campuses competed for gold, silver...
- SUPPLIER NEWS. // Restaurant Business;10/1/2004, Vol. 103 Issue 15, p56
The article focuses on the restaurant business. Tyson Foods Inc. was named as the top food service manufacturer, according to the FoodservicElite "Beyond the Basics," survey, released by Cannondale Associates. Commercial and noncommercial operators cited Tyson as tops in 10 strategic and...
- SUPPLIER NEWS. // Restaurant Business;3/15/2004, Vol. 103 Issue 5, p70
The article presents information related to the food industry. One can enter AEB's new recipe contest. Categories include European Union, Latin/Nuevo Latino, Mediterranean Rim, and Pacific Rim. Eligible recipes must serve 12 and contain at least one egg per serving. MasterFoodServices is...
- Industry NEWS. // Food Management;Mar2003, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p96
Presents news briefs related to the food industry in the U.S. as of March 2003. Winners of the Freschetta Make Your Own Pizza contest, held at the International Foodservice Editorial Council conference in Santa Fe, New Mexico; Appointment of Thad Jones as senior vice president/general manager of...
- SUPPLIER NEWS. // FoodService Director;3/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p67
Presents news briefs related to suppliers to the U.S. food service industry as of March 15, 2004. Invitation for food service professionals to join the recipe contest of the American Egg Board; Plans of Tyson Foods to partner with Johnson & Wales University; Winners of the Destinations Broker...
- NEWS FROM HOSPITALITY WEEK. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/30/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4258, p6
Reports on the prizes received by teams from Compass in the cooking competitions staged in the Culinary Theatre at Hospitality Week in 2003. Details of the competition.
- Midlands Association names its Chef of the Year finalists. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/30/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4258, p11
Reports on the line-up for the semi-final round of the 2003 Midlands Chef of the Year title announced by the Midlands Association of Chefs in England. Details of the competition; Chefs who will be working toward a first-place prize; Judges for the competition.