PEOPLE & POSTS
- ON THE MOVE. // Personnel Today;9/4/2007, p32
The article announces several appointments of executives, including the appointment of Richard Waiden as group HR director for Erinaceous, the appointment of Theresa Hobson-Frohock as HR director of Bespak, and the appointment of Angela McKoy as personnel manager for Machins Solicitors.
- on the move. // Personnel Today;1/17/2006, p16
The article presents information on several personnel changes related to personnel management including Vicki Sanderson, who has been promoted to global human resource (HR) director at Domino Printing Sciences, Theresa Hobson-Frohock, who has been appointed director of HR at insurance firm...
- PEOPLE & POSTS. // People Management;1/12/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p11
The article reports on career developments involving human resource (HR) executives in Great Britain as of January 2006. Janet Gaymer has been named commissioner for public appointments at Simmons & Simmons. Theresa Hobson-Frohock was selected as HR director at UnumProvident. Connal Rankin was...
- ON THE MOVE. // Personnel Today;7/10/2007, p32
The article announces career developments involving executives in human resource (HR) departments of various firms in Great Britain including the appointment of Lucasta Grayson as HR and development head at Crawley Council, The selection of Maria Ferguson as director of HR at Aspers Group and...
- LOBBYING WORLD. // Hill;1/14/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p15
The article announces career developments in the U.S. including the employment of Kara Calvert at Franklin Square Group, the inclusion of Jonathan Mantz to the BGR Group and the Richard Prince as vice president of Advanced Medical Technology Association.
- Managerial Career Coaching. Randolph, A. Benton // Training & Development Journal;Jul81, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p54
Focuses on career development coaching by managers. Career discussions between managers and their subordinates; Goal of general managers to help people develop the skills and knowledge needed to reach business objectives.
- You Want Me To Do What? Jones, Pamela R.; Kaye, Beverly; Taylor, Hugh R. // Training & Development Journal;Jul81, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p56
Examines the roles of managers as career coaches for their subordinates. Dual responsibilities of managers; Traditional roles of human resource development departments; Critical competencies; Elements of mentorship programs.
- How Executive Learn: the Move From Glitz to Guts. Bolt, James F. // Training & Development Journal;May90, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p83
Discusses methods for the education and training of executives. Costs associated with management education; Experiential learning; Feedback on management style. INSET: Eight Tips for Designing New Methods of Executive Education.
- FACES. // PC FAB;Nov2001, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p12
Reports career developments of executives in printed circuit board industry in the U.S. Appointment of Jay Grover as president of Neltec Inc.; Selection of Dale Lee as product marketing manager of Valor Computerized Systems; Election of Benoit Pouliquen as president and chief executive officer...