HOW LEADERS CAN CONFRONT THEIR FEARS
- WRITE ON: The Cowardly Lion? SpRague, Kelsi // Creative Kids;Summer2011, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p6
The article focuses on the importance of courage in people's lives which allow them to do things that were once thought to be impossible, compose new ideas, and face hostile situations.
- Let downtime work for your team. // Manager's Legal Bulletin;11/15/2014, Vol. 28 Issue 22, p4
In this article, author suggests ways for turning downtime into quality time which includes mixing up job responsibilities, employee appearance and creativeness.
- Am I still ethical? The socially-mediated process of nurses' moral identity. Hartrick Doane, Gweneth A // Nursing Ethics;Nov2002, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p623
In a recent, currently unpublished, research project that sought to examine the meaning and enactment of ethical nursing practice across a variety of clinical settings, the significance of moral identity was highlighted. This article describes the findings and illuminates how the moral...
- Fan in hand. // FloraCulture International;Sep2010, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p39
The author focuses on the factors to consider to address the issues that hinders individual to grow including a practice to avoid being trapped into a problem and by being creative.
- TOP 3 LEADERSHIP SKILLS. Lehmann, Chris // Technology & Learning;Sep2010, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p14
The article offers information on the top 3 leadership skills. It states that a leader must learn how to decide quickly about the significant information needed. It notes to conquer fears and use Google Docs to keep faculty meeting notes. Furthermore, it points out to consider significant...
- The fearless antidote. Mansfield, Brian // Design Week;1/21/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p17
The author reflects on the importance of fearlessness on the planning process of the design industry in Great Britain. The author stresses that fearlessness creativity has the capability to avoid client service as an expensive roles that could expose creative design directly to clients. He adds...
- Making waves. Doucet, Kristin // CMA Management;Jun2001, Vol. 75 Issue 4, p3
Focuses on the gifts that women contribute to the world of technology, according to Lucent Technologies Canada chief executive officer Carole Stephenson. Courage; Creativity; Customer loyalty.
- Everyday Courage. Medina, Marc // Existential Analysis: Journal of the Society for Existential Ana;Jul2008, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p280
The world in which we live is crowded, so crowded that we can become lost in the experience of making our own way through. This can manifest itself in feeling powerless to protect ourselves from the pushing and shoving of others, relying on them for direction and meaning, being swamped and...
- 5 Tips to Keep Your Creativity Soaring. Harrison, Sam // Communication World;Feb2015, p1
The article offers tips for developing personal creativity for improving communication methods. It mentions the role of curiosity in developing creativity and imaginations with insights and inspiration. It also mentions the need of courage for creativity. It further discusses the need to...