- Lloyds TSB. // Marketing (00253650);7/13/2005, p76
This article presents an analysis of the customer services of Lloyds TSB PLC. Given the negative coverage that this story has received, it was surprising the call-handler did not know that Lloyds was one of the banks cited in the press. She quickly looked into the story. When she realised that...
- Lloyds TSB goes back to basics. Bold, Ben // Marketing (00253650);3/2/2005, p16
The article reports about strategic planning of Lloyds TSB Group PLC. After facing the falling profits, the bank is reviewing its affinity business. Just a year after its launch, Lloyds TSB's axe is poised over its credit card Create and the division in which it sits. As well as managing the...
- Multichannel Data Installation at Lloyds. Ptacek, Megan J. // American Banker;9/22/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 183, p10
Reports on Lloyds TSB Group's installation of a system from Chordiant Software Inc. as part of an initiative to improve customer relationship management. Ability of the system to let customers gain access to updated, real-time account information in any banking channel.
- Lloyds TSB plans chain of banks for business. Bawden, Tom // Marketing Week;8/5/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 27, p5
Reports on Great Britain-based bank Lloyds TSB's plan to establish a network of branches for business customers. Company background; Details of the planned network of bank branches.
- Lloyds TSB hires chief to launch Euro net service. // Marketing (00253650);2/3/2000, p3
Focuses on Great Britain-based Lloyds TSB's appointment of Jayne Almond as managing director of its pan-European Internet banking service, which is due to be launched in late 2000.
- Lloyds TSB pulls plug on Insurance Shop format. Bawden, Tom // Marketing Week;10/28/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 39, p8
Reports on Great Britain-based banking group Lloyds TSB's decision not to launch its planned Insurance Shop chain of stores selling insurance products in the country. Company's plan to expand its Easibank retail banking concept.
- Can Lloyds TSB get its image back on track? // Marketing (00253650);12/12/2002, p15
Suggests how the bank Lloyds TSB can increase its marketing prospects. Integration of service portfolio to solve customers' problems; Reestablishment of the company's core values; Consistent execution of brand values in all areas.
- Bank closure deal. // People Management;9/25/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 19, p12
Reports on banking union Bifu and Lloyds TSB Group PLC's agreement to consult local communities before closing bank branches.
- Lloyds TSB increases outsourcing to India. Savvas, Antony // Computer Weekly;11/29/2005, p8
The article reports that Lloyds TSB Group PLC has announced a new multimillion-pound business process outsourcing deal with finance industry IT specialist Xansa PLC which will increase the amount of IT services the bank sources from India. Xansa already supports some back-office processes at...