Bank focuses on retention in Asia
- ExitCheck. // HR Professional;May/Jun2010, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p32
The article offers information on the services offered by ExitCheck, a service firm that provides professional and detailed programs for exit interview towards developing an employee retention strategy.
- EXIT INTERVIEWS. Sweeney, Theresa // Credit Union Management;Nov2002, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p38
Discusses the aspects on exit interviews within credit unions. Role of exit interviews in the formulation of retention strategy; Importance of hiring an outside person to conduct exit interviews; Insights into the needed questions in an exit interview.
- Stay--just a little bit longer. Kaye, Beverly; Jordan-Evans, Sharon // Communication Briefings;Feb2016, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p6
The article discusses how business managers should conduct exit interviews that can make resigning employees stay instead of leaving the organization highlighting the importance of knowing what will keep them engaged and on the team.
- Standard Chartered--another good year. // Economic Review (05318955);Apr98, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p53
Profiles Standard Chartered Bank and its operations in Pakistan. Background to the establishment of the bank; Financial performance of the bank for 1997; Growth strategy by the bank.
- Saying Goodbye. Sykes, Claire // Kitchen & Bath Business;Jan2008, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p66
The article presents tips on conducting exit interviews. The exit interview can provide valuable information that can improve one's business, help retain current employees and attract the best of the new ones. Begin by letting the departing employee know that the final meeting is totally...
- CHERISH YOUR STAFF. Allen, Simone // National Liquor News;Apr2008, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p48
The author emphasizes the importance for employers of conducting stay interviews in order to improve employee retention. She cites that the primary benefit of stay interviews is the opportunity to identify issues and problems at an early stage. She mentions that an effective stay interview...
- Why staff really leave. Faragher, Jo // Personnel Today;1/22/2008, p22
The article presents information on a survey on employee attrition, along with a case study on Kent County Council-introduced exit questionnaires. According to the survey, employee's real reasons for leaving a job are quite different to why human resource (HR) thinks they go. The survey further...
- EXIT INTERVIEWS PROVIDE FEEDBACK. // Agri Marketing;May2012, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p17
The article offers guidelines to agribusinesses on conducting formal exit interviews to obtain open, honest feedback that can be used to make necessary improvements to enhance corporate image, help retention and recruitment. A look at ideal people to conduct the exit interviews is provided...
- How to get the most out of exit interviews. // HR Weekly;11/24/2014, Vol. 2 Issue 47, p4
The article focuses on the importance of exit interviews in helping uncover hidden problems that may be affecting an organization's team. It offers tips on how to get the most out of these interviews including avoiding intimidation or recrimination of any kind, preparing a list of questions to...