Travelodge invests Â£1m in green strategy
- Travelodge unveils ?1m sustainability strategy. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/16/2007, Vol. 197 Issue 4489, p34
The article reports on the launch of a sustainability strategy from budget hotel chain Travelodge. Spearheading the strategy will be Nicola Stopps, who has been appointed the company's first director of environment and sustainability. Her role will include researching ways to reduce energy usage...
- Travelodge gets 'green' director. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;8/24/2007, Issue 2781, p5
The article announces that Nicola Stopps has been appointed as first environment and sustainability director at Travelodge Hotels Inc.
- Travelodge agrees to mediation plan. // Lodging Hospitality;Apr98, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p13
Reports that Travelodge Hotels has agreed to participate in the National Franchise Mediation Program, a program designed to resolve conflicts quickly and amicably. Sponsor of program by the Center for Public Resources Institute for Dispute Resolution and the International Franchise Association;...
- Sleepy Bear unveils den. // Lodging Hospitality;Apr97, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p12
Reports on the launching of the Sleepy Bear's Den special guest rooms for children at the hotel facilities of Travelodge Hotels Inc. Selection of Orlando, Florida for introducing the facility; Amenities in the rooms featuring the company's mascot called Sleepy Bear; Comments from company officials.
- Travelodge sees green with rose campaign. // Lodging Hospitality;Oct95, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p10
Reports on an increase in room bookings at the Travelodge due to its Everything Is Coming Up Free Roses promotion.
- Everything's comin' up roses at Travelodge. // Lodging Hospitality;Mar94, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p13
Reports on the 1994 Travelodge Spring Promotion at Travelodge hotels. Customer privilege of sending roses anywhere in North America for free.
- TRAVELODGE OPENS 500TH HOTEL AT LONDON STRATFORD. Caswell, Mark // Business Traveller (UK/Europe Edition);Apr2012, p10
The article reports on the opening of the 500th hotel of Travelodge at London Stratford in London, England.
- NEW PRODUCTS & INDUSTRY NEWS. // Bowling Digest;Dec2001, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p10
Reports developments on bowling industry. Creation of the First National Deaf Master Bowlers Association; Adoption of a point system of the Professional Bowling association; Designation of Travelodge Hotels Inc. as the first lodging sponsor of the event.
- Travelodge cleans up. // Lodging Hospitality;Mar95, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p24
Reports on San Diego, Calif.-based Travelodge's implementation of an exterior refurbishment program throughout North America. Emphasis on location.