Barratt builds with graduate scheme
- Building a better Barratt. Craig, Tara // Personnel Today;1/19/2010, p12
The article presents information on Barratt Developments PLC human resource (HR) director Jayne Mee. Mee, Barratt's first HR director in almost two decades launched the company's first employee engagement survey in January 2007, soon after her appointment. Mee admits there have been challenges...
- HR homes in. Faragher, Jo // Personnel Today;2/19/2008, p16
The article profiles human resource (HR) director Jayne Mee with emphasis on her HR reorganization strategies of house building company Barratt Developments Plc. in Great Britain. According to the author, Mee rebuilt the company's operational practices from having an informal performance...
- What companies want from HR graduates. Kaufman, Bruce E. // HR Magazine;Sep94, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p84
Focuses on competencies and credentials of human resource graduates which are most in demand in the entry-level human resource job market. Excellent leadership and management skills; HR generalists; Technological skills; Knowledge of international HR issues; Knowledge of business ethics;...
- Award for Excellence in Graduate Recruitment. // Personnel Today;10/17/2006, p30
The article presents information on employers who received the 2006 Award for Excellence in Graduate Recruitment. This award recognizes employer achievement in attracting and retaining graduates. Formed in 1987, KPMG Graduate Recruitment is a leading provider of professional services, including...
- The graduates' promise. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;1/20/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p57
Focuses on the retention of college graduate recruits in Great Britain. Factors which can attract in recruiting college graduates; Issues of concern to employees; Pieces of advice for college recruiters.
- Barratt says no to new graduates until at least 2012. // Estates Gazette;2/5/2011, Issue 1105, p37
The article deals with the decision of British housebuilder Barratt to suspend its recruitment of graduates across its Barratt Homes, David Wilson Homes, Ward Homes and Wilson Bowden Developments businesses in response to the economic downturn.
- THE AWARD For HR Director of the Year. Cantelo, Kellie // Personnel Today;8/25/2009, p18
No abstract available.
- Top job. Couzins, Martin; Mee, Jayne // Personnel Today;6/21/2005, p28
Presents an interview with Jayne Mee who has rejoined the Spirit Group Ltd. pub company as HR director. Information on her duties in her new role; Challenges faced by the HR in next five years; Advice given by Mee to people who join HR.
- Hindsight is a wonderful thing. // Personnel Today;2/26/2008, p23
The article presents an overview about the human resource (HR) profession in Great Britain in the 1980s. Martin Tiplady, HR director Metropolitan Police, emphasized that understanding on how the Met ticks, particularly on what makes it motivated and drives. Jayne Mee, HR director of the Barratt...