Staff 'sparkle' vital to MoJ
- The White House Calendar. // Congressional Digest;Mar1929, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p92
Presents the U.S. Executive Department calendar from January 23 to March 3, 1929. Addresses; Executive orders; Proclamations; Civilian appointments.
- The White House Calendar April 18 to June 13. // Congressional Digest;Jun/Jul30, Vol. 9 Issue 6/7, p190
Presents the calendar of the executive department of the United States from April 18 to June 13, 1930. Proclamations; Spanish war veterans' bill.
- British Columbia's ministries integrate to increase efficiency and effectiveness. // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);Jul96, Vol. 197 Issue 7, p16H
Reports on the integration of British Columbia's Ministry of Energy, Mines and Petroleum Resources and Ministry of Employment and Investment. Divisions of the integrated ministry.
- Pro-GMO ministers sidelined. Hodgson, John // Nature Biotechnology;Nov99, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p1048
Reports that the government's ministerial rearrangement held in October 1999 in Great Britain has replaced Jack Cunningham and Jeff Rooker, two supporters of genetically modified food. Alligations against these supporters; Information about professional career of these supporters.
- UK reaffirms commitment to independent food agency. Masood, Ehsan // Nature;9/11/1997, Vol. 389 Issue 6647, p109
Reports on the denial of the United Kingdom's ministry of agriculture, fisheries, and food (MAFF) that it is seeking to retain influence over a planned independent food agency. Concerns that MAFF is too closely involved in deciding the final structure of the independent agency; Changes being...
- 167 government departments working without heads. // Flare (Pakistan);Dec2013, p69
The article reports that 167 departments of 31 ministries in Pakistan are operating without their heads and are being run by people who have been appointed on an ad hoc basis.
- Saudi Arabia government ministries. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/28/2012 Saudi Arabia, p103
A directory of government ministries in Saudi Arabia is presented, including offices such as the Ministry of Agriculture, the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, and the Ministry of Finance.
- A direct line to improved customer service. Daniels, Art; Jacobs, Brian Gray // CMA Magazine;Apr93, Vol. 67 Issue 3, p21
Describes how the Personal Property Security Registration (PPSR) branch of the Ontario Ministry of Consumer and Commercial Relations (MCCR) used technology and human resources planning to improve customer service. Problems with PPSR's system in 1988; Improvement of service with the...
- Give ISDA passing marks so far. Bechman, Tom J. // Indiana Prairie Farmer;Dec2010, Vol. 184 Issue 12, p12
In this article the author comments on the performance of Indiana State Department of Agriculture (ISDA).