- Solar Supplier Consolidation: Soligent Acquires Conergy Distribution Business. // Electrical Marketing;10/17/2014, Vol. 39 Issue 20, p1
The article reports on the acquisition of solar developer Conergy by solar products distributor Soligent Distribution LLC. Topics discussed include the restructuring and expansion plan of Soligent, a description of its Solar Engine package launched on January 20, 2014, and the impact of the...
- ReneSola Ltd. (SOL), the Chinese solar manufacturer, resumed production at a shuttered plant. // World Energy News;7/18/2013, p15
The article reports that Chinese solar manufacturer ReneSola Ltd. has resumed production at a shuttered plant in July 2013, as the company expects revenue of up to 375 million dollars in the second quarter of the year.
- SMA Solar of Germany has reported declining profits for 2012. // World Energy News;4/4/2013, p6
The article reports on the declining profits of German photovoltaic inverter producer SMA Solar Technology for 2012 followed by a positive year-end result despite an unfavorable global environment in the sector.
- Jakson eyeing 600 cr revenue. // Power Watch India;Apr2014, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p24
The article reports on Indian power solutions provider Jakson Group's plan to increase revenue share in its total earnings from solar business by expanding its solar power production, increasing its overseas solar business presence, and launching innovative solar products.
- PV distributor Soligent buying Conergy's US distribution arm. // Energy Today (Hungary);10/8/2014, p2
The article offers business news brief on Conergy, a solar distributor to sell its U.S distribution business to Soligent, a photovoltaic (PV) product distributor.
- Conergy completes I.8MW solar electric installation for Aqua Pennsylvania. // Electrical Wholesaling;Sep2012, Vol. 93 Issue 9, p33
The article offers information on the installation of 1.8 Megawatt solar electric energy system at the Pickering water treatment facility in Schuylkill Township, Pennsylvania by Conergy AG.
- Solar companies sell 40MW UK solar farm portfolio. // Energy Today (Hungary);11/22/2013, p3
The article reports that the solar companies Camborne Energy and Conergy will sell a 40 megawatt solar farm portfolio to investor Primrose Solar in Great Britain.
- German Solar Earnings Shine. Lee, Michael // Red Herring;8/14/2008, p2
The article reports on the earnings posted by German companies Ersol Solar Energy and Aleo Solar for the first half of 2008. Ersol Solar reported $33.3 million in net income on $193.5 million in revenue for the first six months of 2008 while Aleo Solar reported $17 million in net income on...
- Trina Solar Earnings Double; Stock Dims. Moresco, Justin // Red Herring;8/18/2008, p6
The article reports that the shares of Chinese solar power company Trina Solar decreased by nearly three percent after it missed Wall Street's earnings expectations. The company reported a net income of $17.1 million in the second quarter of 2008, but analysts expected it to earn a total net...