Behind the Rankings
- 'Caustic environment' bonds Harvard biz grads. Adams, Caralee // Crain's Chicago Business;10/18/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 42, p36
The article reports that Chicago alumni of Harvard Business School (HBS) find an especially strong bond with one another. With about 600 members, the Harvard Business School Club of Chicago is the sixth-largest HBS alumni group among 130 worldwide. The Harvard Club of Chicago, which includes...
- HOW WE DID IT. // Business Today;11/22/2015, Vol. 24 Issue 23, p186
The article discusses the methodology by the organisation to rank the Business Schools . The main parameters of the survey are learning experience, selection process, placement and so on. The article also includes the classification of data line objective, perceptual and experimental. along...
- Helping alumni survive the storm. Milligan, Amanda // Crain's Chicago Business;10/20/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 42, p34
The article focuses on the efforts of the alumni of business schools in the U.S. to help master of business administration students navigate the financial crisis. It states that the Kellogg School of Management of Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois is hosting recruiter roundtables....
- chapter news: atlanta. Connell, George; Zook, Jim // McCombs Exchange;2005, p12
Deals with the Atlanta, Georgia chapter of the McCombs Master of Business Administration degree Alumni Network. Business climate at Atlanta; Growth in attendance at the biannual events of the chapter; Plans for events to be hosted by the chapter.
- A MESSAGE FROM THE CHAIR. Bacon, Michael // McCombs Exchange;2005, p15
Focuses on the Master of Business Administration Degree Alumni Network of the McCombs School of Business. Reasons for the importance to be an active part of the alumni network; Projects of the Alumni Advisory Board; Recognition for the outgoing leaders of regional alumni chapters and the...
- future alumni entering the network. Taylor, Sandie // McCombs Exchange;2005, p7
Features several future alumni of McCombs School of Business. Factor that inspired Leticia Castellanos to pursue a master of business administration (MBA) degree; Reasons for the decision of Philip Bouillette to select the MBA program of McCombs over other schools; Benefits of the open-door...
- Bankrolling the Business School. Shinn, Sharon // BizEd;Jul/Sep2002, p46
Explores key issues relevant to raising funds for business schools through the involvement of its alumni in the school's projects. Identification of potential donors for the schools; Alumni awards programs; Establishment of alumni boards. INSETS: Assuring Success;Class Act.
- Loyal supporters. // New Mexico Business Journal;Mar99, Vol. 23 Issue 2, pA-14
Focuses on the alumni of New Mexico's Anderson Schools of Management. Effort by the school to develop a systematic relationship with its alumni; Activities undertaken by alumni to aid the school and its students.
- burnt orange in the golden state. // McCombs Exchange;2005, p11
Focuses on the trips to California taken by students of McCombs School of Business. Prevalence of master of business administration degree alumni from McCombs School of Business who live in California; Purpose of the trip to California; Benefits of the trips for students.