Case Study: Global Degrees
- CAMPUS INVASION. Griffin, Cynthia E. // Entrepreneur;Jun2001, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p34
Reports on the establishment of University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School of Business in Silicon Valley, California. Business management programs offered by the school; Difference of Wharton's educational program from other business schools.
- High Marks. Duvall, Mel // Interactive Week;6/25/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 25, p34
Provides information on the application service provider (ASP) of the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School in Philadelphia. Competition of the school with other business schools in the United States; Financial data involved in the ASP; Background information on the early clients and...
- Observing Geniuses in Their Native Habitat. Mero, Jenny // Fortune;3/19/2007, Vol. 155 Issue 5, p112
The article describes a trip by a class of business school students at Wharton School to a Philadelphia area mall to study the mechanics of the retail industry. Detailed in the article is a visit to Apple Inc.'s Apple Store. The Apple Store's Genius Bar, a service and information center, is...
- Observing Geniuses in Their Native Habitat. Mero, Jenny // Fortune International (Europe);3/19/2007, Vol. 155 Issue 5, p57
The article describes a trip by a class of business school students at Wharton School to a Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area mall to study the mechanics of the retail industry. Detailed in the article is a visit to Apple Inc.'s Apple Store. The Apple Store's Genius Bar, a service and information...
- Johnson & Johnson-Wharton Fellows Program in Management for Nurses. Rovin, Sheldon; Ginsberg, Lois T. // Nursing Economic$;Mar/Apr88, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p78
The Johnson & Johnson Inc.-Wharton Fellows Program in Management for Nurses, developed in 1983, has provided increasingly valuable management training for nurses in a major business school setting. This article describes the need for such a program as well as the program's structure and history....
- Wharton's M.B.A. program takes the top spot. // World Trade;Nov2003, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p13
Reports on the result of a survey on leading business schools by the "Wall Street Journal"/Harris Interactive. Rank of the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School; Criteria where corporate recruiters voted; List of the top 10 schools.
- LEARNING THE BUSINESS BASICS. Carter, Terry // ABA Journal;May2005, Vol. 91 Issue 5, p30
Provides information on the Reed Smith University (RSU), the business-school initiative of law firm Reed Smith and the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. Aim of the initiative; Kinds of schools included in the university; Number of lawyers produced by RSU.
- There's no such thing as a stupid question. // People Management;Jun2015, p50
The article reports on a study by researchers at Harvard Business School and the Wharton School which suggests that people who ask for help are perceived as more competent than those who do not let others know when they are struggling or unsure.
- What Business Schools Don't Get About MOOCs. Ghemawat, Pankaj // Harvard Business Review Digital Articles;8/11/2014, p2
The article discusses the debate over massive open online courses (MOOC), referencing the contrasting approaches of U.S. business schools Harvard Business School (HBS) and Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.