Red in the desert
- From the heart. Chin-Peuckert, Lily // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;2/27/2007, Vol. 176 Issue 5, p661
The article discusses the author's experience of surviving her operation for acute congestive heart failure. She said that she was nervous of undergoing the operation but that she had no choice since her survival was at stake. She was particularly concerned with the safety of the blood...
- It Happened to Me. Alves, Anita // Teen Ink;Oct2003, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p08
The article discusses the author's experience of being hospitalized because of acute lymphatic leukemia. She was ten years old then when she came down with something which the doctor referred to as influenza. She had small amount of blood within her system and had to be in the Intensive Care...
- DALE DOES DEUTSCHLAND. Irvin, Dale // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p96
A personal narrative is presented which discussed the author's trip to Germany.
- A Connecting Thread. Barney, Kerrie // Crochet World;Aug2011, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p40
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's love for the art of crocheting lace which she inherited from her great-grandmother.
- TEACHING CROCHET. Long, Cindy // Crochet!;Jul2008, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p82
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of teaching her daughter how to crochet.
- SCHOOL CROCHET. LONG, CINDY // Crochet!;Mar2010, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p66
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of crocheting at school.
- Sick days fail to have the appeal they did when I was a school boy. Smith, Ron // Southwest Farm Press;11/19/2009, Vol. 36 Issue 22, p4
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of being sick when he was still in school.
- Reality is Cheerios for dinner, but optimism fuels hope for future. Jay, Robin // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);8/9/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 32, pP23
No abstract available.
- Some animals specialize in bark. Byford, Jim // Southeast Farm Press;9/3/2008, Vol. 35 Issue 21, p22
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of raising animals.