Pompous pedants, medical monsters, humane healers: operatic physicians
- SPRING, SUMMER ROUNDUP: HUNDRED AND ONE NIGHTS ON INTERNATIONAL CIRCUIT. Ferguson, Scottie // Advocate;9/16/86, Issue 455, p52
Focuses on several theatrical productions in Europe and the U.S. 'Les Contes d'Hoffman' at the Royal Opera in Covent Garden London, England; 'Cosi fan tutte' at the Budapest State Opera in Budapest, Hungary; 'Il Trovatore' and 'Lucia di Lammermoor' at the San Francisco Opera in San Francisco,...
- Family Business. Plotkin, Fred // Time;3/27/2012 Special Issue, Vol. 179, p38
The article focuses on opera directors Christopher and David Alden. It states that Christopher and David are identical twins and comments on how Christopher is based in New York City, New York, while David is based in London, England. It mentions they are the sons of ballerina Barbara Gaye and...
- Cosi fan tutte at the limits. Said, Edward W. // Grand Street;Fall97, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p93
Reviews the opera `Cosi fan tutte,' by Peter Sellars.
- Good unclean fun. Prerauer, Maria // Bulletin with Newsweek;01/20/98, Vol. 117 Issue 6106, p65
Reviews Opera Australia's Sydney Opera House production of Mozart's `Cosi fan tutte,' featuring Yvonne Kenny and Kirsti Harms.
- Legit reviews. Gerard, Jeremy // Variety;2/12/96, Vol. 362 Issue 2, p92
Reviews the opera `Cosi Fan Tutte,' directed by James Levine.
- COSI FAN TUTTE. Isherwood, Charles // Variety;5/5/2003, Vol. 390 Issue 12, p40
Reviews the opera 'Cosi Fan Tutte,' directed by Jonathan Miller and performed at the Brooklyn Academy of Music in New York City in April 2003.
- Metropolitan opera: Donizette elixir. Fleming, Shirley // American Record Guide;Mar/Apr97, Vol. 60 Issue 2, p42
Reviews the opera `Elisir d' Amore' composed by Donizetti.
- Cosi fan troppo. McQueen, Humphrey // Bulletin with Newsweek;07/18/2000, Vol. 118 Issue 6233, p101
Reviews Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's `Cosi Fan Tutte,' performed by the Queensland Opera.
- Metropolitan Opera: Mozart Cosi fan Tutte. Loomis, George W. // American Record Guide;May/Jun96, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p46
Reports on the Metropolitan Opera's production of the opera `Cosi fan Tutte,' by Amadeus Mozart. Staging by Leslie Koenig; Performance of lead singers.