Univision Ad-Sales Shuffle
- Univision's Uva: Lawenda to Get Bigger Ad Sales Role. Consoli, John // MediaWeek;9/10/2007, Vol. 17 Issue 32, p7
The article announces that David Lawenda has been named president of ad sales at Univision Communications, a Spanish speaking television company.
- FACEBOOK LIKES TV VET LAWENDA. J. L. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/7/2013, Vol. 143 Issue 37, p18
The article announces that David Lawenda has been named vice president (VP), global sales U.S. for the social network, Facebook.
- David Lawenda. Heine, Christopher // Adweek;11/18/2013, Vol. 54 Issue 41, p12
An interview is presented with David Lawenda, a vice president at the social networking company Facebook Inc. as of November 2013. Topics include Facebook's marketing strategies within Hispanic markets, display advertising strategies in social media, the microblogging website Twitter, and...
- people. // Multichannel News;10/7/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 38, p16
The article announces promotion of Emily Natsis to the position of events vice president at National Hockey League, appointment of David Lawenda as sales vice president at software firm Facebook Inc., and David J. Keefe as board member at Broadband Cable Association of Pennsylvania (BCAP).
- CONNECTING VIEWERS AND BRANDS. // Multichannel News;12/17/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 50, p31
The article presents an interview with David Lawenda, president of advertising sales for Univision Communications, on Univision's branded entertainment and product placement efforts. Lawenda talked about the Latin Grammy Awards' ratings success for Univision, cross-promotional efforts throughout...
- Univision Opens Up. Consoli, John // MediaWeek;3/31/2008, Vol. 18 Issue 13, p6
The article reports that Univision, the Hispanic broadcast and radio company, has been restructured to resemble its English-language counterparts more closely. Under the guidance of David Lawenda, president of ad sales for Univision Communications, the company is beating competitors in the...
- Lawenda: Univision Still In Ad-Growth Mode. Consoli, John // Broadcasting & Cable;2/6/2012, Vol. 142 Issue 6, p20
An interview with Univision Communications Inc. sales and marketing chief David Lawenda is presented. When asked on his 2012 outlook for the overall advertising market and Univision, he says that he is optimistic and Univision will continue its business growth. Lawenda says that Univision has...
- News Corner. Pugatch, Courtney Beth // Response;Oct2007, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p14
The article reports on developments in the direct response advertising sector in the U.S. Worldlink Corp. has entered into an advertising sales agreement with the new Big Ten Network. David Lawenda has been named president of advertising sales for Univision. Dorothy McKillip has been hired as...
- Latin Influence. Consoli, John // Adweek;6/27/2011, Vol. 52 Issue 25, p32
The article considers executives in the mass media industry considered particularly influential in mass media aimed at Hispanic American audiences. The overall growth of such media and the economic influence of Hispanic American consumers are noted. Executives discussed include Cynthia Hudson of...