- Jesus Christ in Texas. DU BOIS, W. E. BURGHARDT // Darkwater: Voices From Within the Veil;1920, p123
The article focuses on a thief man from Waco, Texas who managed to escape from convicted guards only to be sentenced to death by mobs after an alleged attack to a woman.
- East Asia. // Asian Pacific Post;4/16/2009, p18
This section offers news briefs in East Asia, including the decision of death sentence received by two Malaysian policemen after murdering a Mongolian woman.
- Neither right nor left. // America;4/24/1948, Vol. 79 Issue 3, p47
The author reflects the substantial thoughts that King Solomon left on the likelihood of future things to be forgotten as days pass by. The author contends not having realized how true the notion would become until learning about the sentence of death agreed by the U.S. announced on April 10,...
- Pak Cop Gets Death Sentence In Governor's Murder. Ahmed, Munir // India -- West;10/7/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 46, pA46
The article reports that Pakistani police officer Malik Mumtaz Hussain Qadri was sentenced to death on October 1, 2011 for murdering Punjab provincial governor Salman Taseer who proposed to amend Pakistani laws which give instructions of death sentences for insulting Islam.
- SECOND WOMAN SENTENCED TO DEATH BY STONING IN SUDAN. // New York Amsterdam News;7/26/2012, Vol. 103 Issue 29, p2
The article presents information regarding the death sentence of 23 years old Sudanese woman Laila Ibrahim Issa Jamool for adultery in Sudan.
- Egyptian court confirms death sentences for 183 Islamists. // Hill;6/23/2014, Vol. 21 Issue 71, p13
The article reports on the confirmation of an Egyptian court regarding the death sentences for 183 Islamists in 2014.
- EGYPT:. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;2/3/2015, pA02
The article reports on the reaffirmation of a criminal court in Egypt about the death sentence for 183 people believed to be Muslim Brotherhood supporters accused of participating in an attack that killed as many as 11 police officers.
- SUDAN-SECURITY. // Middle East Reporter (Daily Edition);1/20/2010, Vol. 190 Issue 4772, p8
The article reports on the death sentence of two Sudanese men who took part in a Khartoum attack in May 2008.
- Filipino drug mules face death in China. // Filipino Post;3/24/2011, p10
The article reports that the re-sentencing of the death sentence on the three Filipinos, who are charged of engaging in drug trafficking, including Ramon Credo, Sally Villanueva, and Elizabeth Batain has been ruled out by the Chinese government, as confirmed by Chinese Ambassador to the...