From the medical front: Treadmills
- Heartache: When the diagnosis is just a click away. Maurer, Brian T. // JAAPA: Journal of the American Academy of Physician Assistants (;Dec2010, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p73
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of examining a 14-year-old boy with complaints of chest and back pains.
- Why Pushkin? Gefen, Nan Fink // Tikkun;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p38
The article discusses the author's experience of staying in Israel. She was sent to a hospital after developing chest pain. She noticed the proliferation of Russians in the country which affect their society. She felt heartbroken upon the news of a child shot in the West Bank the day of their...
- Chiropractic in the NFL. Shaker, Richard R. // American Chiropractor;Feb2007, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p18
The article narrates the authors' experience on the treatment of Running Back Thomas Jones of the National Football Leagues, who had severe pain in his chest and rib cage. Jones told him that he was hit very hard in his chest area by a defensive lineman, and he immediately started having...
- Waiting. Cummings, Beth-Ann // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;5/22/2007, Vol. 176 Issue 11, p1616
The article discusses the author's experience of nursing a hospital patient with renal, coronary artery and aortic stenosis diseases. One day, the patient suffered for chest pain, so the author adjusted the beta-blockers, clopidogrel and heparin. The patient tolerated the medications and did not...
- DALE DOES DEUTSCHLAND. Irvin, Dale // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p96
A personal narrative is presented which discussed the author's trip to Germany.
- A Connecting Thread. Barney, Kerrie // Crochet World;Aug2011, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p40
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's love for the art of crocheting lace which she inherited from her great-grandmother.
- TEACHING CROCHET. Long, Cindy // Crochet!;Jul2008, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p82
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of teaching her daughter how to crochet.
- SCHOOL CROCHET. LONG, CINDY // Crochet!;Mar2010, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p66
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of crocheting at school.
- Sick days fail to have the appeal they did when I was a school boy. Smith, Ron // Southwest Farm Press;11/19/2009, Vol. 36 Issue 22, p4
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of being sick when he was still in school.