Security and the YouTube Generation
- Salaries, Hiring, Firing and Security's Value Are All Up...What's Changing? McCourt, Mark // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jun2010, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p12
The author reflects on the challenges of the security solutions providers in finding the right executives in the U.S. He cites the view of Sam Vinicur, president of TotalSearch Solutions, regarding the greater demand for business continuity and risk management skills with strong information...
- Salary Survey Pegs Pay. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec98, Vol. 28 Issue 16, p110
Discusses the findings of the report 'Compensation in the Security/Loss Prevention Field, 10th Edition,' a statistical analysis of compensation in the security/loss prevention industry. Factors that determine pay variance; Average incomes.
- 3 ways to spot a systems integrator. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Oct99, Vol. 36 Issue 10, Integrated Systems pJ
Provides tips in selecting a security systems integrator in the United States. Exercising due diligence; Importance of pre-planning; Needs assessment and functional task analysis; Anticipating future growth. INSET: Integration concerns at a glance..
- What Business Are You In? // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2010 Supplement, Vol. 40, p5
The article reports that central station monitored security services are in demand in the security industry in the U.S.
- ON THE WEB. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jul2010, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p65
The article offers information published online related to the security industry in the U.S. including the issue about bridging the gap between public-private security and the use of technology tools for security officers.
- Security: Compensation & Benefits. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Apr99, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p9
Reports that the 'Compensation & Benefits in the Security/Loss Prevention Field' 10th ed. has been published by Abbott, Langer & Associates. Information on base salaries, cash-bonuses/profit sharing and total cash compensation provided by secuirty/loss prevention organization in 28 benchmark...
- On the Market. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Apr99, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p60
Features security service offerings, available as of April 1999. Utility vehicle from Club Car; Data collection from Videx; Guide to background investigations from T.I.S.I.
- LITERATURE SHOWCASE. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Apr99, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p69
Features literature related to security systems, available as of April 1999. Room Status System from TekTone; Security tours and facility monitoring from SPAN-FM; Control channel Telguard product from Telular.
- Tucson-area security officer firms. // Inside Tucson Business;07/10/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 16, p14
Ranks the largest security officer firms in the Tucson, Arizona area according to the number of licensed local personnel as of July 10, 2000. Top position taken by Pinkerton Security Services Inc.; Number of total staff in Tucson; Local principal directors; Year established locally; Services...