THE CHALLENGES OF NETWORKING
- SUPPORTING SUCCESS. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep2007 Supplement, Vol. 37, p7
The article focuses on the technical support specialists of Speco Technologies. The technical support group, a value-added service that the company provides to its clients, receive calls from dealers, installers and integrator base. Speco's technical team aids dealers, installers and system...
- MOTION-SENSING CAMERA. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2001 Market Place, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p10
Introduces the Resi-Cam Residential Observation Systems, a motion-sensing camera of the CSI/Speco. Capability of the product; Details on the detection of a movement; Features of the Resi-200 and Resi-600 camera.
- Today's Hybrid IP--VPN Market. Cochran, Rosemary; Dunne, Erin // Business Communications Review;Oct2004, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p12
This article reports that a customer converted a 50-site network to an IP-VPN and reduced network costs by 90 percent. Cost is overwhelmingly the primary purchase driver for customers buying IP-VPNs, according to our ongoing discussions with enterprise customers. As happy as they are to save...
- Sygate personal firewall killed. Roberts, Paul F. // eWeek;12/5/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 48, p30
The article presents information on Symantec Corp. The company will discontinue sales and support for customers who bought personal security products from Sygate Inc., which Symantec purchased in October 2005. Symantec shelved Sygate's Personal Firewall and Personal Firewall Pro products in...
- WELCOME. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep2007 Supplement, Vol. 37, p4
The article provides information on Speco Technologies in Amityville, New York. The company offers the highest quality, feature-rich residential and commercial security, Closed Circuit Television, sound and electronic accessories at competitive pricing. A commitment to personalized customer...
- FACE TO FACE. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Sep2007 Supplement, Vol. 44, p22
The article provides information on the hands-on training and education courses offered by the Speco Technologies to its distributor customers, security dealers, and systems integrators in Amityville, New York. According to the company, their training courses is part of its many value-added...
- BUSINESS News. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Apr2006, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p14
The article presents news about the security sector in the United States as of April 2006. Several audio representatives has been added to Speco Technologies' sales force team in Amityville, New York. Security consultant Mark Burnett, manager of Diebold's Five Diamond Event Monitoring Center,...
- NEWS Briefs. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Aug2004, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p30
Presents news briefs related to the security systems industry in the U.S. as of August 2004. CoVi Technologies' relocation in Austin, Texas; Speco Technologies' promotion of Peter Botelho; Dedicated Micros Inc.'s strategic partnership with Datavantage Corp.
- Speco Technologies Introduces A New Family of Triplex Internet Ready DVRs - Learn One Unit - Know Them All! // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2006 Supplement, p24
The article evaluates the DVR-4TN/160, DVR-8TN/160 and DVR-16TN/160 digital video recorders from Speco Technologies and offers information on key features, proper applications and benefits and advantages of using the product.