- Monsignor Hanratty's Christmas dinner. Patrick, Sean // Catholic Digest;Dec2007, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p18
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of cooking for a Christmas dinner.
- Briny & Bountiful Feast. Loomis, Susan Herrmann // France Today;Dec2009, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p38
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of adapting to the cuisine, fashion and Christmas traditions in France.
- No Mean FEAST. Barbour, Celia // O, The Oprah Magazine;Dec2008, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p229
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of preparing food for the Christmas celebration.
- Sweet Surprise. // Vogue;Dec2009, Vol. 199 Issue 12, p142
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of baking cakes for Christmas.
- My Time to Shine. Ogrodowski, Monica // Teen Ink;Dec2003, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p06
The article discusses the author's experience of cooking pierogies, a Christmas food in the Polish tradition. Her mother went to Poland to visit her mother who had a heart attack. The author was left in the house to do all the cooking. She prepared all the necessary ingredients and cooked the...
- Recipe with a history. // Yankee;Dec95, Vol. 59 Issue 12, p78
Presents various Christmas recipes from readers of `Yankee' magazine. Includes Leona's Christmas Fruitcake; Poppy Seed or Walnut Roll; Christmas Candy; Mom's Christmas Mincie Pies.
- When the Christmas cooks are children. Hussenot, Pierre; Marskhbein, Eliette // Victoria;Dec96, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p94
Presents Christmas desserts and pastries prepared by children of the Lorain family from France. Cassis Bavarois cake; Almond cakes and tarts concocted by the eldest child, Jean-Michel; Reputation of the family's baking skills passed on to the children.
- Stock your kitchen. // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Dec97, Vol. 58 Issue 12, p30
Presents a list of low-fat, and fat-free `junk' food for the Christmas holidays. List includes fat-free and low-fat cookies and crackers, and nonfat frozen yogurt.
- HOLIDAY OPEN-HOUSE BUFFET. Olson, Patti // Saturday Evening Post;Nov/Dec95, Vol. 267 Issue 6, p26
Presents recipes for a Christmas holiday open-house buffet. Includes Cheddar Pumpkin Tart; Creamed Chicken Supreme; Hot Turkey Salad; Wassail for All.