BAS Service Contract Helps Chemical Maker Save on HVAC Operation and Maintenance
- Leather lab. // Chemical Week;11/8/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 17, p51
Reports on Buckman Laboratories' plan to build a leather laboratory in Brazil as part of its efforts to be a global provider to the leather industry. Laboratory as the company's first new international research facility outside Memphis, Tennessee.
- Buckman in Asia. // Chemical Week;5/22/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 20, p28
Reports on the expansion of operations and opening of a new headquarters in Singapore by the Asian division of Buckman Laboratories.
- Chemical company promotes its new electronic network. // Communication World;Aug95, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p33
Reports on Buckman Laboratories International's launching of a global electronic network called K'Netix. Use of network to facilitate communication between employees; Benefits of K'Netix to customers; Marketing campaign for the electronic network.
- Promising future through energy-efficient products. Lewis, Carla // Caribbean Business;2/25/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 7, pS8
The article features Johnson Controls Inc., a company with a global focus on energy efficiency, in Puerto Rico. According to Ivonne de LeÃ³n, sales manager of Johnson Controls, through its products and services that not only optimize energy use but also improve comfort and security for...
- BUILDING AUTOMATION OPTIONS. LORENZI, NEAL // Health Facilities Management;Nov2014, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p35
The article discusses options on building automation systems (BASs) for health care facilities. Topics discussed include systems to optimize energy used in operating rooms and to integrate hospital technology to the cloud developed by Johnson Controls and energy-saving dashboards to...
- Trending Toward Efficiency. Greco, Andre // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug2013, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p46
An interview with Andre Greco, director of sales, security, and fire solutions for integrator Johnson Controls, is presented. He states that advanced integrators look for ways to combine security and building automation systems. He says that the security professionals still raised concern on...
- Global Commercial Building Automation Market Revenues Will Reach $45B by 2021. Drubin, Cliff // Microwave Journal;Jan2016, Vol. 59 Issue 1, p46
The article reports on the steady but incremental growth that will be experienced by the building automation market over the next five years, generating $45 billion in 2021. During the period, Europe will be the biggest market in terms of revenues followed by North America and Asia Pacific. The...
- HVAC maker uses Microsoft tools to streamline building operation. Snoonian, Deborah // Architectural Record;Jun2003, Vol. 191 Issue 6, p197
Johnson Controls Inc., a leading manufacturer of heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) and other building systems, announced that its equipment is now operable from standard personal computers (PC) equipped with Microsoft's Internet Explorer, rather than the expensive custom-built...
- Johnson controls contracts to improve facility efficiencies. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/12/98, Vol. 205 Issue 6, p10
Reports on the success of Johnson Controls Inc. in winning the performance and service contracts for the improvement of several building systems. Johnson Control's upgrading of the Beijing International Airport, the Kansas City Missouri Convention Center and Ameritech's corporate building.