Exxon to build mega cracker in Singapore
- Most-read stories on. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/17/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 10, p10
The article offers world news briefs related to the chemical industry. ExxonMobil Chemical Co. will build a second worldscale steam cracker complex in Singapore. INEOS Ltd. has been disappointed by the European Commission's decision to extend its investigation into the company's proposed...
- Improving Rockwood's Top Line. Wood, Andrew; Hunter, David // Chemical Week;3/27/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 13, p41
Focuses on Rockwood Specialties Inc., a chemical firm based in Princeton, New Jersey. Responsibility of Seifi Ghasemi, appointed chief executive officer of Rockwood; Target savings of the company's cost reduction effort; Emphasis of the company's product line; Effect of the company's SEMX Corp....
- Exxon Chemical Begins Production of High-Purity Cyclopentane. // Appliance Manufacturer;Jul99, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p19
Announces the manufacturing of cyclopentane blowing agent by Exxon Chemical in Canada at its Sarnia, Ontario plant. Some uses of the product.
- Exxon eyes Asian projects. // Chemical Business;Aug97, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p60
Reports that Exxon Chemical Company is eyeing several Asian projects beyond its Singapore Chemical complex announced in March 1997. Details on the expansion plans in Asia.
- Exxon plans more China ventures, eyes ASEAN projects. Wood, Andrew // Chemical Week;5/24/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 20, p18
Reports on Exxon's expansion of its chemical ventures in China. Location of Exxon's proposed plants; Exxon's search for partners for its venture; Aromatics projects of Exxon in Southeast Asia.
- Exxon goes ahead with Thai p-xylene. Wood, Andrew // Chemical Week;1/21/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 3, p25
Details the plan of the Exxon company to build a para-xylene plant in Thailand. Capacity of the plant; Aims of the company for such plan; Remarks of Edward G. Galante of Esso about the integration of the plant with the existing refinery.
- Exxon moves on ASEAN ethylene projects. // Chemical Week;7/26/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 3, p28
Reports on Exxon Chemical's expansion plan in Southeast Asia. Ethylene plant project in Singapore; Potential project with Petronas in Malaysia; Aromatics being studied in Thailand.
- New Player. Hunter, David // Chemical Week;10/3/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 37, p3
Comments on Ineos, an emerging worldscale chemical company. Views of Jim Ratcliffe, Ineos chief executive officer on growth opportunities in the chemical industry; Ownership structure of the company; Outlook of Standard & Poor's on the prospects of the company.
- Ineos has big shale gas ambitions. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;10/17/2016, Vol. 178 Issue 26, p28
The article provides information on business plans of chemical firm INEOS Group Ltd. for shale gas production. Topics discussed include approval plans for drilling oil wells to produce shale gas in bulk, approach for replacement of ethane gas carriers, plans for acquisition of ExxonMobil's gas...