Meet the team
- Burn, baby, burn. Lerner, Ivan // ICIS Chemical Business;1/4/2010, Vol. 277 Issue 1, p50
A blog by Ivan Lerner on self-destruction is discussed.
- CHEMICAL REACTIONS. Gussman, Neil; Guzman, Doris De // ICIS Chemical Business;9/29/2008, Vol. 274 Issue 12, p6
Two letters to the editor are presented including one in response to the article on Ivan Lerner's view on life, the universe and chemistry in the September 22, 2008 issue and another that commends the effort of Honeywell Inc. to produce ammonium nitrate fertilizer safer from terrorist use as an...
- Time warp. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;04/01/97 25th Anniversary Special, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p70
Profiles a group of magazine professionals in the United States. Includes Mike Lafavore; John Wilson; Roger Black; David Obey; Christy Haubegger; Larry Burke; Martha Stewart; Cathie Black; Johnny Wilson.
- RECOGNIZING FORMER EDITORS IN CHIEF. // Real Estate Issues;Summer2000, Vol. 25 Issue 2, piv
Recognizes the efforts of former editors in chief of the periodical `Real Estate Issues.' Contributions of James H. McMullin and Jean C. Felts to the periodical.
- Critical thinking. Espinoza, Zapata // Mountain Bike;Mar96, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p14
Recounts the author's experiences as an editor of a bike magazine. Criticisms on his comments on various products; Need for readers to read the truth; Similarities between his opinions and the truth.
- A message from the new editor. Edyburn, Dave L. // Teaching Exceptional Children;Sep/Oct96, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p4
Discusses the plans of the author as new editor of `Teaching Exceptional Children' periodical. Benchmark of quality and innovation learned from predecessors; Recognition of responsibility for contribution to professional development; Improvement of quality of information provided to the field.
- A new beginning. Nangle, Craig // Motor Age;Nov96, Vol. 115 Issue 11, p94
Relates the thoughts of the author as appointed technical editor for the `Chilton's Motor Age' magazine. Interest in automobiles as an adolescent; Career highlights; Commendation of the in-depth hands-on format adapted by magazine.
- Their eyes have zine the glory. Wilson, Steve; Calvacca, Lorraine // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;1/15/95, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p44
Focuses on mainstream magazine editors venturing into zines. Editors of `Paris in the 20s'; Zine newsletter `Obscure Publications'; Encroachment of mainstreamers into zineland causing resentment among non-journalists.
- A very good year. Huhn, Mary; Adams, Mark // Brandweek;3/4/96, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p14
Features editors and publishers of the 1995 best selling magazines in the United States. Includes Amy Churgin of `New York' magazine; Mitchell Fox of `Vanity Fair'; Ann Jackson of `InStyle'; W. Randall Jones of `Worth'; Michael Klingensmith of `Entertainment Weekly'; Kim Mac Leod of `Country...