- Gradual Recovery of the Detergent Product Sector. Bian Feng // China Chemical Reporter;11/26/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 33, p22
The article focuses on the performance of the detergent product industry in China in 2009. The author points out that the industry was able to recover in a gradual basis in the first half of the year. However, the author mentions that the effect of the difficult economic conditions has continued...
- Cleaning chems seek innovation. De Guzman, Doris // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;2/12/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 6, p48
The article deals with the efforts of U.S. ingredient suppliers for the household cleaning market to find ways to enhance growth. Sales for fabric care products improved due to the launches of laundry detergents from Procter & Gamble, Henkel and Church & Dwight. In this regard, the firms are...
- The 2009-2014 Outlook for Concentrated Liquid Laundry Detergents in India. Parker, Philip M. // Country Outlook Reports;1/18/2010, pN.PAG
Several charts are presented which provide information on the forecast regarding latent demand of concentrated liquid laundry detergents in different Indian states including Assam, Bihar and Delhi, during 2009-2014.
- The 2009-2014 Outlook for Concentrated Powder Laundry Detergents in India. Parker, Philip M. // Country Outlook Reports;1/18/2010, pN.PAG
Several charts are presented which provide information on the forecast regarding latent demand of concentrated powder laundry detergents in different Indian states including Assam, Bihar and Delhi, during 2009-2014.
- Oversupply looms for detergent feedstocks. Boswell, Clay // Chemical Market Reporter;1/30/2006, Vol. 269 Issue 4, p24
The article reports on the continued supply of the detergent feedstocks despite the unprecedented oil and gas prices and the hurricanes that hit the United States. It discusses the availability of detergent alcohols and linear alkylbenzene. The article also reports on the three classes of...
- Great Market Shortage of Trichloroethylene and Tetrachloroethylene. Ye Youzhong // China Chemical Reporter;7/16/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 20, p22
Reports on the shortage of trichloroethylene and tetrachloroethylene in Chinese market. Use of trichloroethylene as metal degreasing cleaning agent; Assessment on the country's production capacity of trichloroethylene; Gap between the domestic tetrachloroethylene and imported tetrachloroethylene...
- Innovative enzymes put a new spin on detergents. De Guzman, Doris // Chemical Market Reporter;3/28/2005, Vol. 267 Issue 13, p42
Reports that the detergent enzyme market is in the midst of major research and development initiatives. Effort of laundry and dishwater detergent manufacturers to stimulate stagnant sales; Innovation and launch of ground-breaking enzymes; Inclusion of enzymes in detergents beginning to take off...
- Chemical Profile. // Chemical Market Reporter;1/7/2002, Vol. 261 Issue 1, p31
Reports on the market demand for sodium sulfite as of January 7, 2002. Price; Uses; Business outlook for the chemical.
- Ethylene oxide. // ICIS Chemical Business;1/24/2011, Vol. 279 Issue 4, p43
The article presents information on the use and prospects of ethylene oxide (EO). EO is primarily used as an intermediate and is used in alkoxylates and ethoxylates for detergents. Demands for EO was stated to be very robust in 2010 and the global demand is expected to grow at an average rate of...