- Dr. Sourav Pal elected as the President of Chemical Research Society of India. // Chemical Business;Mar2014, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p79
The article announces that Sourav Pal, director of Chemical Research Society of India (CSIR)-National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Pune, has been elected president of CRSI in March 2014.
- CORRECTION. // ICIS Chemical Business;12/17/2012, Vol. 282 Issue 18, p8
A correction to the article "ICIS Top 40 Power Players," that was published in the December 10, 2012 issue is presented, which discusses the incorrect job title of director Tom Crotty.
- Going for growth. Beacham, Will // ICIS Chemical Business;2/22/2010, Vol. 277 Issue 7, p16
An interview with Ramakrishnan Mukundan, Tata Chemicals Ltd.'s managing director is presented. He explains the highlights of the consumer portfolio. He describes the company's crop nutrition and protection business. He presents information related to his relationship to the main Tata group. He...
- Boardroom Coup Removes Directors at TVK. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;5/5/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 17, p16
Reports that minority shareholders in Hungarian chemical group TVK have removed three board members during the company's 1999 annual meeting. Profits and sales of TVK in 1998; Promotion and appointments approved by attendees; Other actions made by shareholders led by Croesus Central Europe...
- New Member of BASF's Board of Executive Directors Focus on Asia. // China Chemical Reporter;3/6/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p10
The article reports on the changes in the board of executive directors of chemical company BASF AG. Martin Bruderm has been appointed to the board effective January 1, 2006. Andreas Kreimeyer will take over the responsibilities for global business divisions of coatings, functional polymers and...
- One company, One Clariant in India. // Chemical Business;Apr2006, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p61
The article reports that Clariant Chemicals (India) Ltd. has come into existence effective April 1, 2006. The members of the Board of Directors of the company include R. A. Shah, H. Meier, and B. S. Mehta. The integrated company represents a unique combination of marketing, manufacturing,...
- Safer is better business. // Process Engineering;2011 Supplement, p33
The article discusses how senior chemical-industry executives often treat chemical-site safety as being of secondary importance to financial matters. According to experts, this results in an over-reliance on engineers and technicians to ensure that effective procedures are being followed. Andrew...
- Monsanto Lifts Dividend; Reelects Directors. // Chemical Week;1/19/2009, Vol. 171 Issue 2, p4
The article presents an update on chemical producer Monsanto. The company will raise its quarterly cash dividend by 10%, to 26.5 cents/share. The dividend is payable on April 24, 2009 to shareholders of record April 3, 2009. The company has also reelected four directors and appointed Deloitte &...
- New cuts not deep enough. Beacham, Will // European Chemical News;10/13/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2072, p9
Focuses on the cost cutting measures employed by chemical company Rhodia in 2003. Removal of a number of board members; Assessment of the company's strategy.