- DSM Breaks Ground on Resins Project in China. Walsh, Kerri // Chemical Week;12/19/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 41, p16
The article reports that DSM has begun constructing a â‚¬20-million waterborne acrylic resins plant at Shunde, China. The plant will be completed during the second quarter of 2008. The project is part of the company's plan to increase its sales in China from $1 billion per year to $1.5...
- Global market to grow by 2015. // European Coatings Journal;Feb2011, Issue 2, p8
The article forecasts the increase of the global market for acrylic resins in Europe in 2015.
- Paints & coatings rank topmost in acrylic resin market with more than 35% share: M&M. // Paintindia;Jun2014, Vol. 64 Issue 6, p150
The article presents the report in the global acrylic resins market as of mid-2014, which showed that paints and coatings captured over 35% market share in both volume and value terms in 2013, with Asia-Pacific, Europe and North America dominating the market.
- Global acrylic resins market to exceed 16.4 billion pounds by 2015. // Paintindia;Jan2011, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p120
This article reports on the release of a global report on the acrylic resins markets by Global Industry Analysts Inc. (GIA).
- Arkema starts up coating resins reactor in Brazil. PROTTI-ALVAREZ, FRANCINIA // Chemical Week;4/13/2015, Vol. 177 Issue 11, p13
The article announces the expansion of the acrylic resin manufacturing capacity of French specialty chemicals and advanced materials company Arkema at its plant in Aragariguama, Brazil.
- Local entrepreneurs enhance competitiveness by applying Baldrige criteria. // Caribbean Business;10/20/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 41, p36
The article reports on the significance of the Baldridge Education Program for entrepreneurs, which helps them improve their strategic planning, customer service, and personal commitment in Puerto Rico.
- Keep watch on numbers to know where you stand. Lim, Gary // Business Journal (Central New York);01/04/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p4
Gives advice to business owners on how to monitor their business performance. Evaluation of business accounting; Tips on setting business goals; Examination of business competitors.
- Win by getting back to basics. Nucifora, Alf // Business Journal (Central New York);01/04/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p12
Gives advice to business people on how to deal with recession. Management of revenue; Importance of advertising; Need to establish rapport with the customer.
- Downtown Club looks to broaden membership. Halsey, Heather // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;3/5/2010, Issue 324149, p1
The article reports on the move of the Downtown Club in California to broaden its memberships by attempting to attract the next generation of downtown business people through the removal of the monthly dues for members but asking them to commit an expense of 85 dollars minimum each month for one...