shandong acetic acid plant to open in 2009
- Hualu Hengsheng to Expand Acetic Acid. // China Chemical Reporter;7/1/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 18, p5
The article reports that Shandong, China-based Hualu Hengsheng Chemical Co. Ltd. plans to issue no more than 80 million A-shares to special investors and the fund of RMB500-650 million, for a 200,000-ton/year acetic acid plant. The company is focused on the production of chemical fertilizers....
- Hengsheng: Issue More Shares to Improve Industrial Chain. // China Chemical Reporter;10/16/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 29, p16
The article reports on the development surrounding the chemical manufacturing company Hualu Hengsheng Chemical Co. Ltd. of Shandong Peninsula in China. The company plans to issue not more than 80 million shares to specific investors. It is also planning to raise 500 to 650 million renminbi for...
- Hualu Hengsheng Increases Net Profit by 60%. // China Chemical Reporter;2/16/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 5/6, p10
Reports on the increase in the net profit of Hualu Hengsheng Chemical Co. Ltd. in China. Financial performance; Total earnings per share; Increment in the production cost of the firm.
- Hualu-Hengsheng to build ammonia line. Lee, Salmon Aidan // Asian Chemical News;12/23/2002, Vol. 9 Issue 384, p22
Reports on the plan of Hualu-Hengsheng Chemical Co. to build an ammonia line in addition to its existing ammonia-urea complex in Shandong, China by the end of 2004. Progress of the project; Production capacity of the expanded complex; Plan of the company for its urea plants.
- Sinofert and Hualu Hengsheng Jointly Strengthen Coal Chemical Business. // China Chemical Reporter;2/26/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p8
The article reports on the decision of Sinofert Holdings Ltd. and Shandong Hualu Hengsheng Chemical Co., Ltd. to purchase a 75% stake in Shandong Deqilong Chemical Group Co., Ltd. Both companies will create Shandong coal chemical industry base. Sinofert, Hualu Hengsheng and Dezhou Municipal...
- Sinofert Holdings Acquires 4.54% Interests in Hualu Hengsheng. // China Chemical Reporter;12/1/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 34, p7
The article reports that Sinofert Holdings Ltd. has subscribed for 1.5 million non-public offered A shares in Shandong Hualu Hengsheng Chemical Co. Ltd. The offer price is fixed at RMB7.5 per share and the total consideration is RMB112.5 million payable in cash. Sinofert will own about 4.54% of...
- PROJECT NEWS. // China Chemical Reporter;6/26/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 18, p13
Reports on news and developments concerning the chemical industry in China. Results of Hualu Hengsheng Chemical Co. Ltd.'s trial production of its qualified products; Coking project in Qitaihe Baotailong Coal Chemical Co. Ltd.; Dainichiseika Color & Chemicals Co. Ltd.'s establishment of a branch...
- China's Shandong Hualu-Hengsheng to build $44m melamine plant. Zhang, Fanny // ICIS Chemical Business;9/12/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 7, p10
The article reports that Shandong Hualu-Hengsheng Chemical Co. Ltd., based in China, is building a 100.000 tonne per year melamine plant at Dezhou, in Shandong province, China.
- CENTRAL & SOUTH EAST EUROPE: Petrochemicals. // CIREC Monthly News;Jan2012, Issue 254, p2
The article offers information on the pre-results statement of PKN Orlen SA regarding its 2011 fourth quarter operating profits which dropped 87% against the same quarter in 2010 in Central and Southeast Europe. It mentions that the main factors that influenced the quarter-on-quarter performance...