New roots on the Emerald Isle
- New roots on the Emerald Isle. // ICIS Chemical Business;8/20/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 7, p33
The article reports that Dublin, Ireland-based Univar Corp. has spent $6.8 million for building a state-of-the-art warehouse. The warehouse was inaugurated in July 2007 by Micheal Martin, Ireland's minister for enterprise, trade and employment. On the occasion, Martin said that over the past...
- Univar to inaugurate $500,000 building in Trujillo Alto, state-of-the-art testing lab planned. Thurston, Lawson D. // Caribbean Business;9/27/2007, Vol. 35 Issue 38, p36
The article announces the inauguration of the 52,000-square-foot distribution facility of global chemical products supplier Univar Corp. in Trujillo Alto, Puerto Rico. The facility, which cost $500,000 to construct, includes 7,000 additional square feet of office space. Meanwhile, the company is...
- Univar sells textile chemical unit. // Chemical Week;8/11/1993, Vol. 153 Issue 5, p6
Reports on Univar's `substantive discussions' concerning the sale of its textile chemical distribution business. Unit's contribution to the company's overall sales; Expectations.
- Univar signs deal with Aarhus. Burridge, Elaine // European Chemical News;5/2/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2145, p16
Reports on the decision of Univar to sign a deal with Aarhus United UK to market and supply its refined oils to personal care and pharmaceutical companies in Europe. Status of the relationship between the companies; Number of refined oil varieties being produced by Aarhus; Information on Caflon...
- Adchem signs up first client even before it finishes construction. Martinez, Marialba // Caribbean Business;6/20/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 25, p14
Reports on Adchem Corp.'s signing of its first client for a pioneer warehousing, logistics and analytic testing facility for the pharmaceutical industry in Puerto Rico. Phases of construction; Features of the proposed facility.
- COSTCO PHARMACY DRUG TOPIC' CHAIN OF THE YEAR. Levy, Sandra // Drug Topics;4/15/2002, Vol. 146 Issue 8, p47
Provides information on the pharmaceutical company Costco Pharmacy. Establishment of the company; Efforts in the development of disease state management programs; Information on the technological enhancements to its computer systems.
- Univar expands in the Baltics with a new office. // Pakistan Textile Journal;Sep2010, Vol. 59 Issue 9, p27
The article looks at chemical distributor Univar, focusing on its expansion into the Baltic region with a new office in Lithuania and its appointment of Sales Manager Gintaras Sabonis.
- 7% solution. // Chemical Week;10/11/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 13, p68
Reports on distribution company Univar Corp.'s increase in earnings and sales for the quarter ended August 31, 1995.
- Univar's flat quarter. // Chemical Week;1/3/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 1, p56
Presents information on Univar's fiscal quarter which ended November 1995. Total income; What results were blamed on; Attempts to improve results; Comments from president and chief executive Paul Hough.