- AkzoNobel to Add New Plant at Ningbo Site in China. // China Chemical Reporter;5/6/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p8
The article reports on the plan of AkzoNobel NV to construct an additional plant for its functional chemicals business at its Ningbo multisite in China.
- Companies Plan to Expand in China. // Journal of Protective Coatings & Linings;Jan2011, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p5
The article reports on the plan of Bayer MaterialScience AG, AkzoNobel NV and Harsco Corp. to expand their research and development (R&D) of high grade materials and their facilities in China in 2011.
- Akzo Nobel buys Swedish chelates. // Chemical Week;3/1/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 8, p6
Reports on Akzo Nobel's acquisition of the Swedish-based chelates and micronutrients businesses of Kemira and Grace. Combined sales of Kemira and Grace; Products.
- AkzoNobel Selects Uhde Technology for Chlor-Alkali Conversion. // Chemical Week;5/7/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 13, p20
The article discusses the Dutch multinational company Akzo Nobel's selection of the engineering firm ThyssenKrupp Uhde to design and provide technology for the conversion of one of its chemical plants as of May 7, 2012.
- AkzoNobel adds coatings capacity, alkoxylation unit. RAMESH, DEEPTI // Chemical Week;3/9/2015, Vol. 177 Issue 8, p19
The article reports on the expansion of chemicals company Akzonobel through investments in its coating plants as Ningbo, China and Cikarang, Indonesia in 2015.
- AkzoNobel Details Plans for China Complex. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;10/13/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 32, p19
The article reports on the plans of AkzoNobel for its multisite complex in Ningbo, China. It claims that the site is destined to become its largest manufacturing facility when completed within a few years. It is spending â‚¬275 million in phase 1 of the Ningbo development. AkzoNobel is due...
- AkzoNobel and Evonik go ahead with chlor-alkalis in Germany. ALPEROWICZ, NATASHA // Chemical Week;6/22/2015, Vol. 177 Issue 17, p20
The article reports on the decision of specialty chemical companies AkzoNobel and Evonik Industries to establish a membrane electrolysis facility for chlorine and potassium hydroxide (KOH) solution in Germany.
- AkzoNobel and Evonik Break Ground at German Production Site. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Mar2016, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p18
The article reports on the joint venture of chemicals company Akzo Nobel NV and specialty chemicals company Evonik Industries AG, for the construction of a membrane electrolysis plant in IbbenbÃ¼ren, Germany, which will use for the production of chlorine and potassium hydroxide solution.
- Bayer MaterialScience plans new production facility for coating raw materials in Shanghai. // Chemical Business;Apr2011, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p69
The article reports on the plan of Bayer MaterialScience to develop a world-scale production facility for the coating raw material isophorone diisocyanate in Shanghai, China.